Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Slut toilet wants to know if shes ugly

jfl, 875 comments and 1208 upvotes
i bet the only reason she posted her pics is just for attention farming and getting worshipped by simps and asian fetishizers.
if her lookmatch posted his pics no one will even bother giving him a rating. but that's the norm in these subs.
toilets always gets 100+ comments and rating while men get 2 or 3 and most of them are bots

Shes ugly as shit her face looks like it got stung by a bee

i bet the only reason she posted her pics is just for attention farming and getting worshipped by simps and asian fetishizers.
True, this larping bitch knows noodle is life for toilets :owo:

I saw that yesterday and the simping in the comments was disgusting. This foid has chads lined up for miles and lies to get MORE attention. There is no satisfying a foid.
Henry Golding Japan GIF by Ovation TV
Movie Film GIF

her looksmatch is grinding 7 days a week in his engineering program to betabuxx her at 35

if her lookmatch posted his pics no one will even bother giving him a rating. but that's the norm in these subs.
toilets always gets 100+ comments and rating while men get 2 or 3 and most of them are bots
Exactly this