Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Slutty Finnish Prime Minister Loses Election

• Thread starter Deformed Parasite
  • Start date
D

Deformed Parasite

Kanakecel
-
After having provocative dance parties like a whore, the Fins finally woke up and sent her slutty ass home. This comes after New Zealand's PM had to resign because people couldn't take her idiocy anymore. Foids are being ousted as leaders, since they do not know how to lead.

The fact that they allowed some 34 year old broad to hold that office proves just how insignificant the post of PM is in these countries. And that's supposed to he the elected head of Government.

Rip pigskin roastie

it's still not completely over for her; she has enough popular votes (her party is 3rd) to continue as a minister or something;
if they are able to instill her as foreign minister then i guess it mostly will remain same as usual

The fact that they allowed some 34 year old broad to hold that office proves just how insignificant the post of PM is in these countries. And that's supposed to he the elected head of Government.
The importance of PMs in Finland is practically completely insignificant. The ACTUAL power is the President's. (Sauli Niinisto)

The importance of PMs in Finland is practically completely insignificant. The ACTUAL power is the President's. (Sauli Niinisto)
Thats nice to know at least the foid didnt have significant power

Thats nice to know at least the foid didnt have significant power
Yes. She didn't really mess up anything important. Even if she had tried to, the President would have stopped her.

Really? I do not necessarily trust Wikipedia as a reliable source, but what do you say to this quote then:

"Finland has a parliamentary system, even if the President of Finland is formally responsible for foreign policy. Most executive power lies in the cabinet (the Finnish Government) headed by the prime minister. Responsibility for forming the cabinet out of several political parties and negotiating its platform is granted to the leader of the party gaining largest support in the elections for the parliament. This person also becomes prime minister of the cabinet. The Prime Minister's Office and eleven other ministries make up the Government of Finland. The head of government is the Prime Minister".

Doesn't look like "completely insignificant" to me. Also considering she is the popular one internationally, nobody would know the President's name but everybody knows her.

After having provocative dance parties like a whore, the Fins finally woke up and sent her slutty ass home. This comes after New Zealand's PM had to resign because people couldn't take her idiocy anymore. Foids are being ousted as leaders, since they do not know how to lead.

The ‘conservative’ party that won supports multiculturalism and fag rights btw

Doesn't look like "completely insignificant" to me. Also considering she is the popular one internationally, nobody would know the President's name but everybody knows her.
Being popular abroad will not help you win an election, they can't vote for you.

Really? I do not necessarily trust Wikipedia as a reliable source, but what do you say to this quote then:

"Finland has a parliamentary system, even if the President of Finland is formally responsible for foreign policy. Most executive power lies in the cabinet (the Finnish Government) headed by the prime minister. Responsibility for forming the cabinet out of several political parties and negotiating its platform is granted to the leader of the party gaining largest support in the elections for the parliament. This person also becomes prime minister of the cabinet. The Prime Minister's Office and eleven other ministries make up the Government of Finland. The head of government is the Prime Minister".

He’s wrong. It appears that the president is just a nominal head of state.

Though Finland has a primarily parliamentary system, the President has some notable powers. The foreign policy is led by the President in co-operation with the government, and the same applies to matters concerning national security. The main executive power lies in the cabinet, which is headed by the Prime Minister. Before the 2000 constitutional rewrite, the President enjoyed more governing power.

Elected for a six-year term, the president:

• Handles Finland's foreign affairs in cooperation with the Cabinet, except for certain international agreements and decisions of peace or war, which must be submitted to the parliament
  • Is Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces;
  • Has some decree and appointive powers
  • Approves laws, and may call extraordinary parliamentary sessions
  • Formally appoints the Prime Minister of Finland selected by the Parliament, and formally appoints the rest of the cabinet (Government) as proposed by the Prime Minister
The only noteworthy power he has is approving laws

Being popular abroad will not help you win an election, they can't vote for you.
That was not my point. She is known because she is the one tackling the issues of the country. She is the one in the "frontlines" so to speak.

Beta Blackpill in article:
Less exciting than Sanna Marin and very moderate, says Vesa Vares, professor of contemporary history at the University of Turku: "A sort of dream son-in-law."

PMs can't veto decisions in Finland, only the President can. The reason she is popular internationally is because she's a woman.
I think Wikipedia might be wrong on this.

PMs can't veto decisions in Finland, only the President can. The reason she is popular internationally is because she's a woman.
I think Wikipedia might be wrong on this.
Having the power to veto does not put him on her in terms of having more power. That's just symbolic in many countries.

Last edited:
It's not symbolic in Finland.
This might be true, but still, he seems to have no say whatsoever in issues like foreign policy, forming the cabinet (i.e. creating the entire government), leading this cabinet (i.e. being the head of government).

And when I say symbolic, I mean that the power to veto is not something you can utilize in any way you want, and you will probably have to consider the public opinion on an issue before approving or dismissing a law. And most countries put a failsafe in place in case such a power is exploited, for example voting it again in the parliament and if an overwhelming majority votes to pass the law, then the president can not veto it again etc...

This might be true, but still, he seems to have no say whatsoever in issues like foreign policy, forming the cabinet (i.e. creating the entire government), leading this cabinet (i.e. being the head of government).

And when I say symbolic, I mean that the power to veto is not something you can utilize in any way you want, and you will probably have to consider the public opinion on an issue before approving or dismissing a law. And most countries put a failsafe in place in case such a power is exploited, for example voting it again in the parliament and if an overwhelming majority votes to pass the law, then the president can not veto it again etc...
I still have more to research on to make a truly accurate statement on that.

I'm sure She will be replaced by an even more cucked leader somehow

The ‘conservative’ party that won supports multiculturalism and fag rights btw
Yeah, they look like cucks too tbh, but still better than supporting all that+having a foid as the leader.

As Finland joins Nato they kicked her out, coincidence or no
Anyway a lesbian whore as pm is a disgrace

Now she'll open an onlyfinn account

Hope can now focus on what she does best, being a ️ hole

Hope can now focus on what she does best, being a ️ hole
I mean, it didn't look like being the PM prevented her from being one, but maybe now she will be more effective at it.

I mean, it didn't look like being the PM prevented her from being one, but maybe now she will be more effective at it.
Some big boob Stacey should teach these new age titless narcissistic abominations some lesson tho, she'd be destroyed by a real Stacey but brain-dead stacies are happy being e whores

The real leaders usually don't expose themselves much.

Jfl didn't even know she was also a dyke
Judging from her behavior and general agenda, I think she's bi.