Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Smartest women on reddit

kay'

kay'

Luminary
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/femalepessimist/comments/1b5ujjl/going_to_war_or_giving_birth/

Going to war or giving birth??? :feelskek:

HOW DOES THAT EVEN COMPARE WTF???!?!?!? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

"I mean I’m thinking of the likes of disgusing yourself as a man or a hypothetical situation where there would be no assault from the men."

WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENS IN WAR YOU STUPID FUCKING WHORE?

"No assault from the men" :feelskek: :feelsclown:

I guess men go to war and they play chess or football on the battlefield.

ALOT OF MEN GET RAPED FROM THEIR ENEMIES OR EVEN THEIR OWN COMRADES.

THEY GET BLOWN TO PIECES, BLEED TILL DEATH, TORTURED, IMPRISONED, LEFT TO ROT IN THEIR OWN POOL OF BLOOD AND FECES, DIE A HORRIBLE PAINFUL AND LONG AGONIZING DEATH, HAVE YOU WATCHED ANY BATTLE FOOTAGE AND THOUGHT: "OH YEA I CAN DEFINATELY HAVE FUN THERE".

WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST READ??????

@Fat Link @LeFrenchCel PLEASE PIN THIS ICANT MANG

UttERly disrespectful foid.

She wouldn't last a minute on the battlefield. Lmfao

Takes like this don't even register in my brain anymore.

just shut up dumb bitch and gag on dick

@Fat Link @LeFrenchCel PLEASE PIN THIS ICANT MANG
Done GIF

Takes like this don't even register in my brain anymore.
Man i honestly dont understand.

I am reading the post again and again i cant fathom that such stupidity can exist.

Its like a fascinating zoo scene where you see idk an octopus or shark for the first time irl.

Its like a surreal thing to me that also 30 women voted war.

How do they know how to breath?

How do they know how to breath?
They probably have an app on their phone that reminds them to breathe in and out.

These "people" aren't sentient.

Foid logic isn't logic mang

What the hell did I read. That foid has her head so far up her ass she thinks war is better than giving birth

i hope something unspeakably horrible happens to her

32 yo incel typed that

Women's rights were a mistake, Exhibit A.

wahhh women have responsibilities along with men

tales from telangana

I would support feminists if they encouraged more foids to fight wars :feelsdevil:
IMG 20240217 170453 332

She clearly has no idea of what male suffering is, let alone war, which is probably the ultimate form of this. "Disguised as a man." JFL if she thinks for even a second that anyone will believe she is a man or if that will help her in any way. Her idea of going to war is being fucking Mulan. Even fucking Call of Duty will give you a better idea of what war is. Her idea of war comes from a fucking Disney movie.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/femalepessimist/comments/1b5ujjl/going_to_war_or_giving_birth/

HOW DOES THAT EVEN COMPARE WTF???!?!?!? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

"I mean I’m thinking of the likes of disgusing yourself as a man or a hypothetical situation where there would be no assault from the men."

THEY GET BLOWN TO PIECES, BLEED TILL DEATH, TORTURED, IMPRISONED, LEFT TO ROT IN THEIR OWN POOL OF BLOOD AND FECES, DIE A HORRIBLE PAINFUL AND LONG AGONIZING DEATH, HAVE YOU WATCHED ANY BATTLE FOOTAGE AND THOUGHT: "OH YEA I CAN DEFINATELY HAVE FUN THERE".

I would support feminists if they encouraged more foids to fight wars :feelsdevil:
View attachment 1082921

Not even 1 word of this foid

Yes mandatory conscription for women,why should only men die ?

All women need to be mandatory lobotomized by the government. That way they'd be stupid without being this utterly insufferable while doing do.