Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Sneir caused my Inceldom

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
When I was born he cursed me to become a soyfag normie kiddiue fildder doomed to fuck sloppy kinky disgusting vapid rostie pussy. Then my dik fell off:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelsseriously:

Sneir also banged my mum leading me to have his shit genes :fuk:

take your meds, schizo
Trofim Denisovich Lysenko (Russian: [UWSL]Трофим Денисович Лысенко[/UWSL], IPA: [UWSL][trɐˈfʲim dʲɪˈnʲisəvʲɪtɕ lɨˈsɛnkə][/UWSL]; Ukrainian: [UWSL]Трохим Денисович Лисенко[/UWSL], romanized: [UWSL]Trokhym Denysovych Lysenko[/UWSL], IPA: [UWSL][troˈxɪm deˈnɪsowɪtʃ lɪˈsɛnko][/UWSL]; 29 September [O.S. 17 September] 1898 – 20 November 1976) was a Soviet agronomist and biologist. He was a strong proponent of Lamarckism, and he rejected Mendelian genetics in favor of his own idiosyncratic, pseudoscientific ideas later termed Lysenkoism.[1][2]

In 1940, Lysenko became director of the Institute of Genetics within the USSR's Academy of Sciences, and he used his political influence and power to suppress dissenting opinions and discredit, marginalize, and imprison his critics, elevating his anti-Mendelian theories to state-sanctioned doctrine.[3]

Soviet scientists who refused to renounce genetics were dismissed from their posts and left destitute. Hundreds if not thousands of others were imprisoned. Several were sentenced to death as enemies of the state, including the botanist Nikolai Vavilov.[4] Lysenko's ideas and practices contributed to the famines that killed millions of Soviet people;[4] the adoption of his methods from 1958 in the People's Republic of China had similarly calamitous results, culminating in the Great Chinese Famine of 1959 to 1962.[4]

When I was born he cursed me to become a soyfag normie kiddiue fildder doomed to fuck sloppy kinky disgusting vapid rostie pussy. Then my dik fell off:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelsseriously:
fuck off away from me :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: