Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Sneir killed a poor cat and posted it here

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the most schizo thread I ever saw on this forum
ALL FAGGOT BITCH INCELS (FBI) NEED TO GIVE ME ALL THE AMITRIPTYLINE PILLS :whitepill::whitepill::whitepill::whitepill::whitepill::whitepill::whitepill: IN DA HOLE WHITE WARULD SO I CAN GET SOME FURKING BONK SHIT NUCLEAR WARHEADS FILLED WITH FANTA AGENT ORANGE FLAVORED WATER BALLOONS FROM MISSILE SILOS OWNED BY OUR FRIENDLY MOTHERFUCKING PALESTINIAN CAMEL KANGAROO LIZARD HYBRID @Dregster MAKING VLOGS ABOUT HOW EVERY .IS ACCOUNT IS OFFICIAL INTERPOOL MOSSAD UNDERCOVER FUCKING NIGGER IN COMMAND MAEL RADEC FOOT SOLDIERS FROM THE PURPLE GANG KNOWN AS BALLAS FROM GTA V 4 AND 3 SAN ANDREAS SON OF AGENT ORANGE CREATOR :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic:ANYWAYS HAIL SATAN GORILLA MAN (IN VIDEO GAME):feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::fbi::fbi::fbi::fbi::mask:

he could have got the image from who knows where, but if he isn't larping then he needs to get decapitated

I hate cats, tbh. They are the spawn of Satan.

All they do is kill off wildlife, fuck, breed, more of those bastards spawn and kill even more, fuck and breed even more, repeat.
This is how life works.

This is what I missed yesterday :dafuckfeels:

*animal gets killed and posted on incels.is*

Mentally Lost cel:

People, who post shit like this are glowniggers, who help hostiles like IT to portrait our cozy community as bunch of schizo animal abusers.

This is not about animal abuse, even though I think its deeply immoral. Its about posting this shit here.

Ban all animal abusers/killers. Animals are the only friends of a lot of lonely pathetic losers.

People, who post shit like this are glowniggers, who help hostiles like IT to portrait our cozy community as bunch of schizo animal abusers.

This is not about animal abuse, even though I think its deeply immoral. Its about posting this shit here.
Yeah

Imagine caring more about humans than animals kek, fucking fag you should kill yourself actually and make sure to stream it.
NO NO NO DONT HURT THE HECKIN NORMIES THAT WOULD BULLY ME AND LOOK DOWN UPON ME NO NO NO:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:Killing retarded animals who didn't do anything besides be retarded is funny and based though hehe!!!:soy::soy::soy::soy:
I will rape your entire family with logs, gigacuck trait for even caring about humans at all. If a little girl was getting tortured infront of me I'd just keep walking. I genuinely only care about incels. Normalfags, foids, and chads get the rope.

Though I'm pretty sure that picture is just a random dead cat. It doesn't look like it was tortured or anything.
Animals are less insufferable than normal fags.

Leave OP alone please, everyone. Dude is just doing what he feels is right.

Status
Not open for further replies.