Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sneir vs mentalcel1

yunglean69

yunglean69

Veteran
★★★
@Sneir welcome back. What are your thoughts on @mentalcel1? Reminds me of your shit posts you used to make.

@mentalcel1 is a Slav. :cryfeels:

That would be a good fight (in Video-Spiel)

seriously that guy is spitting truth and facts You have to learn how to fight with normscum soyciety I am fucking done - bimmer crushed, fines, court of law , deranged parents and possibility of comeback to psych ward As I said before I have nothing to loose and I am ready to strike so wie König Kobra (in video game)
wait you're back?

since when?! :feelswhat:

I got banned on my request due to visiting USA Tampa Florida Miami bitch you poverty faggots and didn´t want to get caught by glowies my interpol connections don´t work in USA (in video game)
welp bro welcome back

we missed you :cryfeels:

Would pay good money to watch that fight

Yes...

Yeah3

Yeah

@Sneir welcome back. What are your thoughts on @mentalcel1? Reminds me of your shit posts you used to make.
I already destroyed sneir and his little cocksucking gang incel kommando

Everyone works for me now

@mentalcel1991 is more funny :feelsaww:

nice game, I played the OG twisted metal back in 98 or something lol
Those were the days :bigbrain: I feel bad for the zoomers that have to settle for this modern day garbage that they keep releasing :lasereyes:

Those were the days :bigbrain: I feel bad for the zoomers that have to settle for this modern day garbage that they keep releasing :lasereyes:
indeed. used to mostly play as thumper or grimm, they had the best rides :feelsmage:

I thought this thread was going to be,

SNEIR vs MENTALCEL1 - WHO WOULD WIN IN A FIGHT?

Some stemcel needs to make a mortal Kombat mod with their avis to settle this. I have no opinion on the most likely outcome.

indeed. used to mostly play as thumper or grimm, they had the best rides :feelsmage:
Lmao Thumper flamethrower in TM2 was broken :feelshaha:

I liked Warthog and Spectre :society: