Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion So... do people like the idea of eating bugs or not...

On average, do people like the idea of eating bugs?

• No, but I love it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I thought they hated it but this video (no pressure to watch it all - I'm sure you can get the idea very easily!) has like 98% upvotes, tons of positive comments, etc. Plus all the sharks love it too.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2izWyNnKSg

I'll make a poll also.

gookwhores are cannibals, cant believe they will eat their own kind :feelswhat:

hopefully this video can explain my feelings about consuming insects

Yes because most people are cucks who'd do whatever richfag jewz tell them to do.

I FUCKING LOVE EATING BUGS HOLY SHIT! THERE'S NOTHING BETTER THAN WATCHING GOYTV IN MY SPACIOUS POD WHILE NIBBLING AWAY AT LAYS SALTED CRICKETS!

WHAT'S THAT CRUNCHY THING IN YOUR BIGMAC? MEALWORMS! DELICIOUS SUN DRIED MEALWORMS!

BUGS ARE WAY MORE SUSTAINABLE AND NUTRITIOUS THAN MEAT! THANKS KLAUS SCHWAB THE SAVIOUR OF HUMANITY!

I feel like if people really wanted them so much then they'd be on sale by now.

However, I don't see them anywhere at least here in the UK.

haha I just saw this too!

It's what started me off on this train of thought :D
i fucking love low budget stories, he can send a very powerful message with little to no effort.

I don't like the elites maximizing their profits without sharing, while we live in the pod/eat the bugs/don't own anything.

But I am not per se opposed to eating bugs, if they come with any advantages for us.

But I am not per se opposed to eating bugs, if they come with any advantages for us.
There are no advantages. The goal is to make you a total slave - completely subservient to them and dependent on their systems.

You should be opposed to eating insects. Not only is it toxic, which is why you have an inborn, evolutionary disgust reaction to them, but it's the filthy rich elites humiliating the rest of humanity by pushing these agendas, which eventually become policies pushed by their political puppets.

i heard that the only way to provide food to the masses in the future is by allowing them to eat bugs since they can make a lot of protien to support the human body and they're accessibale but i am still doubting that
it seems that these types of food will only make the human body more likely to get diseases and ilnesses like corona

i heard that the only way to provide food to the masses in the future is by allowing them to eat bugs since they can make a lot of protien to support the human body and they're accessibale but i am still doubting that
it seems that these types of food will only make the human body more likely to get diseases and ilnesses like corona

By allowing do you mean forcing? lol

I detest what it represents. Edging further and further into a comical dystopia. Legumes, sure. Bugs? Get lost.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back