Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill So fucking lonely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gigacel123

gigacel123

r/IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
★★★★★
:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelsgah::dafuckfeels::feelsseriously::worryfeels::feelswhat::feelsohh::feelshaha::feelstastyman::feelskek::feelswhere::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::ha..feels::feelsmega::giga::feelswow::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke::feelsree::feelsbadman::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: This truecel life gets so tiring... Why did i have to be born, I dont want to be me!! Why does this universe have to suck donkey tits and create so much strife??? :cryfeels:

My existence is proof that nothing about existence was planned well.

Last edited:
Same man I just wanna die

Let it all out brother

The cruelest blackpill is that you are suffering because of millimeters. That's what seperates your life from Chad.

I feel you bro, life is nothing but inherent suffering.

We're here bro, kinda.

Why did i have to be born, I dont want to be me!!

Because you're here to pay for your crimes in a past life. Maybe you did something really bad I dunno.

Were fellow inmates here. :cool:

It’s okay. I suffer too. Endlessly

Its okay, sometimes I wish I could of asked my parents to pull the life support when I was born.

atleast you have us bro :cryfeels::cryfeels:

"PLEASE NO NO NO DONT KILL YOURSELF, YOU HAVE SO MUCH TO LIVE FOR SEX ISNT EVERYTHING TEEHEE, TRUST ME I HAVENT HAD SEX IN A WEEK DO YOU SEE ME COMPLAINING????" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

The only person I interact with is my mom. I’m almost 40 years old. I’m going to watch fireworks downtown tomorrow all by myself.

I even told my mom I want to rope, and she begged me not to. But she might just be saying that. I’m too ugly for this world. I hope someone kills me. Even my cat doesn’t really like me.

I have a oneitis right now and I jokingly told her that I was waiting outside her house for her. She immediately called me to see if it was true. She really thought I tracked her down and was sitting outside her house. I hate life.

I wonder if loneliness still can hurt me or it's just delusion.

Ngl i dont want to die even though it is over for me. I want to cope. And cope.

Truecel life is really tiring indeed

This forum exists so that we dont feel that way