Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting So Fucking Over It

lifeisfucked215

lifeisfucked215

Department of Based. Based Department Supervisor
★★★★★
Today was especially brutal and I have no idea why. It was a particularly annoying day and I was thinking about my life and how it's always just the same. Ever since I was 17 and graduated highschool and got a job my days have been exactly the same. Back then I would feel very sad about not having any friends, working shitty jobs, not having anything to do. Now instead I feel annoyed and pissed off.

I think today was so annoying because my shitty job was pissing me off and I was thinking how chads/douchebags get promoted while they don't lift a finger. I don't know what I would do if I quit this job. I would become a NEET and my parents might kick me out. My parents don't even ask me about getting a gf and moving out anymore, I think they know it's over for me.

Fucking pissed we are doomed to this life because we didn't win the birth lottery

What do you do in your job? Where do you work?

It's not fair bro

If you were a chad they'd love you.

i refuse to work if i don't get a gf. that is my motto.