Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity So glad I didn't watch Avengers Endgame in theaters

• Thread starter Deleted member 19457
  • Start date
Deleted member 19457

Deleted member 19457

IT full of fags
-
https://www.cinemablend.com/news/24...at-epic-all-female-moment-in-avengers-endgame

"Many of the most satisfying moments in Endgame's runtime come during the stunning final battle in the rubble of the Avengers Facility. This includes the epic female of Marvel moment, which saw the universe's most powerful women unite against Thanos and his forces. Ahead of the movie's digital release, some of the special features have begun arriving online. One of them dissects that scene of female empowerment, including the actress' excitement about the sequence. "

"Even without the special affects and flying, the raw footage of the women of Marvel charging into battle is immensely satisfying for Marvel fans who have been loyal to the behemoth franchise. These characters and their abilities have been slowly introduced throughout the years, and seeing them all united feels like a payoff for the hardcore fandom. Plus it can be a hint that the future of the MCU is indeed female."

Written by Corey Chichizola, JFL

Meanwhile they completely de-masculinize Hulk into some 70's hippie college kid, and turn Thor into an obese, drunk idiot. What a joke.

I don't watch capeshit

Lol. It took all them caped cunts to beat one dude. Jfl. Lol.

Ahoy their matey! Arrr!
Walk the plank you theatre lubbers!

so glad i have never watched avengers and never will

I cringed at that obviously pandering and forced moment

I wanted to love the movie. I grew up reading comics and just enjoying the worlds that these writers, artists, actors, and entire film crews created from scratch. But of course it get's ruined by feminism. The move opens up with the director making a cameo, which was VERy distracting. Then he starts talking about gay shit and how he went on a date with another man. Like wtf?

The scene where they force all the girls into the shot was so forced and shitty it made me want to walk out. I (and a few other actually groaned). No one cheered for it. Why are we constantly pandering to women who never liked this shit to begin with?

What bothers me even more is it was done at the expense of totally screwing over the male characters.

Remember that scene where they were making fun Captain America's ass?

Can you imagine if they made jokes about a female's ass in the movie? There would have been an uproar, maybe even a revolution.

But it is perfectly fine and funny to make fun of and objectify men.

Clown movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back