Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy The Mary Sue: How Alita: Battle Angel found an unlikely fanbase in MRA trolls. (You don't deserve love)

Nordcel9588

Nordcel9588

IncellianPerspective: A pagan unable to reproduce
★★★★
Normally I would not post clickbait like this but I thought it deserves a mention because it is sort of related to us and the culture war we find ourselves in.
I'm sure people here remember the movies Captain Marvel and Alita: Battle Angel. The Main Characters, Marvel and Alita, are very much the opposite of each other, which is why the (((media))) hated Alita.

Captain Marvel was what you'd expect from Disney. A shitty overhyped movie about a Mary Sue femoid that can do absolutely do no wrong what so ever at all and Brie Larson was sure to let everyone know. Basically calling every male who did not like the movie a virgin troll. As if that wasn't enough the movie got special protection from every movie-related site controlled by the big media, only their "professional" "woke" take was promoted as valid while every normal viewer's take was silenced.

Alita: Battle Angel was the complete opposite in terms of reception. Almost every professional (((critic))) hated it while it received very warm responses from the audiences, myself included. While Rosa Salazar is a leftist, there is no hidden agenda in the character she portrayed, as far as I can see. James Cameron and Robert Rodriguez did a pretty good job at staying true to the Archetypes, which the movie critics were too dumb to see.

Instead of being a total independent stronk womyn that needed no man, she is a feminine and vulnerable character that is devoted to the one man she is interested in, something that terrifies them. A woman devoted to her one man? That's the worst thing ever. Because that is what men really want. Don't take my word for it, just hear what (((Chelsea Steiner))) has to say about it.

Men who hate women love Alita, but why?
The robot girl warrior taps into several problematic tropes regarding “strong female leads,” including the “born sexy yesterday” cliche, which gives us innocent childlike women who also possess massive power but can’t find their way without a man.
But Alita also taps into the male fantasy of a submissive girl robot devoted to her man. From the moment Alita meets street hustler Hugo (Keean Johnson), she becomes immediately enamored of him. He also happens to be the first male character she meets outside of her adopted father figure, Dr. Ido (Christoph Waltz). Alita’s slavish devotion to Hugo reminded me of one of Futurama’s best episodes: season 3, episode 15, “I Dated a Robot.”

Alita is not a sexbot, but perhaps something even worse. She is a lovebot, a cyborg that is powered by an unshakable and unearned devotion to the first boy she meets. Early on in the film, she opens her chest cavity and literally offers her mechanical heart to Hugo, saying, “I’d do whatever I had to for you. I’d give you whatever I have. I’d give you my heart.”
What Alita offers isn’t sex. In fact, despite her shapely figure she remains innocent and childlike—that is, until she starts going into warrior mode and kicking ass. This tamped down sexuality combined with her fighting skills makes Alita a chaste version of the classic “girls with guns” trope, a superficial read on feminism that equates violence with agency.

And it’s exactly this kind of “female empowerment” that entitled fanboys crave: a hot woman warrior who fights not for herself, but for her man, while remaining utterly devoted to him. No wonder she appeals to internet trolls. For them, she’s a female fantasy come to life.

What they are saying that us wanting a loving and loyal girl is sexism and misogyny. According to them, we don't deserve love at all. That's how much they hate us.

It's the Jews! Again! And again! And again....

I boycott all live-action anime adaptions on principle, but maybe I should have gone to see this. Oh well.

I boycott all live-action anime adaptions on principle, but maybe I should have gone to see this. Oh well.
Yeah, this was one good adaptation. Even the Creator of Alita, Yukito Kishiro praised the movie. One thing that may have helped make the movie great and free of propaganda is the fact that both James Cameron and Robert Rodrigues are Catholics. The movie has a lot of Christian archetypes and symbolism in it.
It's the Jews! Again! And again! And again....
/pol/ is always right.

it was the best movie i seen since Battle LA or the non soy ironman 1. had a plot and was a rare film not filled so much of SJW propaganda. I don't see why critics panned it so badly.

...was a rare film not filled so much of SJW propaganda.
That is why they shilled against the film. Because it was a movie without propaganda.

Fam, you have to stop watching movies along with all Jew media, in general

The only profits Jews get from them are from normalfags taking their whores to movies, or spontaneously spending to stream stuff.

Movies have long been catered for females for at least a decade, and not for ugly males to escape.

Why would anyone watch movies when video games exist?

Great post OP. Very interesting that feminists are basically women who have penis envy and hate men but desires to be men. Anything they don't like is a "troll". Anything they like is pushed no matter how wrong it is.

Alita is not a sexbot, but perhaps something even worse. She is a lovebot, a cyborg that is powered by an unshakable and unearned devotion to the first boy she meets.

Stop right there GOYIM. Love from a robot is prohibited! Put your hands in the air so i could see them. Don't do anything funny. :feelsbaton::feelsautistic::whatfeels:

Last edited:
/pol/ is always right.
Let’s not go full retard.
Great post OP. Very interesting that feminists are basically women who have penis envy and hate men but desires to be men. Anything they don't like is a "troll". Anything they like is pushed no matter how wrong it is.
Women are competing with men now for social and financial capital. That’s what happens when you bring women into the work force.

If I stop hating women-can I get cute faithfull devoted waifu for that?

I very much regret not going to watch it because I forgot, I wish I had supported a movie like that with traditional values.

I never read the manga but I see the first ova (Idk if theres other) and I rather that ova. The movie is ridiculous about putting that shit faced cgi whore like some kind of adorable being, very forced and repetitive. The alita in the ova was more like an autistic girl(more sense since she doen't remember nothing) that even being simple was entertaining to see.
And another thing is that Cameron and Rodriguez are cucks who fantasize about women dominating them. Hence they have invented that stupid romance where she protects the mangina.
The only good thing is the interest of many men about wanting a robot AI sexdoll to enfuriate femscum.

I'm about as right-wing as it gets short of being a stormfronter (being a kike and all), and I didn't watch it and have no interest in watching it. It's a movie with a strong foid protag. I'm never watching something like that.

I love anita.She's a great waifu and shes cute

Twin cities of evil literally called Jeru / Salem in Alita.

I absolutely love this movie. I've watched it three times in the cinema. Really good coming-of-age story, great soundtrack and environment, even secondary characters have character arcs, no happy ending bullshit, fresh aestetics for big movies, best spectacle from Cameron since T2'