Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So horny

Claude

Claude

Banned
-
I will disregard blackpill and approach random foids on the streets or bars and talk and try to act emotional and shit and see if I can sleep with them

Something that could be of use to you... :feelswhere:

JFL at subhumans and other truecel-tier sub 5s thinking approaching foids and acting "alpha" will get them anything other than a harassment charge and public humiliation of an unatrractive man daring to believe he could simply just walk up to a foid and engage in conversation; these grifting redpill PUA Chadlites are as bad as gaslighting foids on delusion... :feelsclown:

Negative traits will be projected on you by foids and most of society due to the horn effect, regardless of what you do; shy and "beta"-like sheltered Chad will still always get more interest. :feelskek:

In short, I would not recommend what you are going to do, especially if you're going to be acting "emotional" with them as a sub 5; they'll think you're on some sort of intoxicants. :feelswhat:

Something that could be of use to you... :feelswhere:

In short, I would not recommend what you are going to do, especially if you're going to be acting "emotional" with them as a sub 5; they'll think you're on some sort of intoxicants. :feelswhat:
Agreed, even talking to a foid as a sub4 is enough to get you ignored, avoided and told they don't want to interact with you. If you are persistent you will be fired from your job, get harassment charges, be branded a creep and villified IRL.