Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel So I created a Snapchat account a year ago

Eschewcel

Eschewcel

Excluded from society for a decade.
★★
Approximately, and I only have a few friends on it. Males only :feelsrope:

Well, anyway, for like three weeks now, I'm sharing some snap as stories, and I try to get out as much as possible in order to do just that and try out what normies do.
So basically minutes ago, one of my friends told me, "there's nothing happening in your life or what? :lul::lul::lul:", I kept talking with him and he told me, I summarize a bit, that I had the shittiest least interesting stories he was having on Snapchat.

Don't create snapchat accounts. Now I know every person I have on snapchat probably thinks the same and I'm humiliated again in my attempt to get back to the real world.

Social media is no man's land for a cel
No reason to step into it unless you wanna get blown to pieces

Social media is no man's land for a cel
No reason to step into it unless you wanna get blown to pieces
Social media is a no man's land for incels

It's not about content, it's about the person who creates it. No matter what an incel does, normies will look down. Because it's from an incel.
If I would be you I would still keep the account though and not delete. If a foid ask you about social media, you can at least show anything. I have nothing outside of whatsapp, so I am fucked. And a zero follower account would probably even worse than none at all.

Tell him to fuck off, and stop caring what people think. Send him a snap of his head pasted onto a railway spike.

All SC stories are boring af. Especially female, they're all the same. Food, Tiktok shit, SJW shit, selfies, pets. I don't even look at them on my chadfish SC, unless I need an in to start a conversation.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back