Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So I followed therapist's advice and started talking to women.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
When I started talking to women, I transitioned into Chad, my dick grew from 4,7 to 7 inches. My hands became 3 times bigger, my shoulders became wider, I no longer have child-like frame.
Even my teeth became straight and flat feet corrected.
Btw, my illnesses magically disappeared.

That's great! I'm planning to do the same.

#POWEROFCONFIDENCE

the-simpsons-why-didnt-i-think-of-that.gif

I started to talk to dogs and monkeys, same effect. Can't be a coincidence...

i talked to myself. now i'm a giga chad

Therapy really is magic! :feelsautistic:

Fucking hate therapists and psychologists. Huge soy energy about them and the way they interact with you.

Had a couple of sessions with a female psychologist when I was in middle school (forced to) and she'd just basically put me to do some tasks like interpret some drawings and write a short story to then go tell my mom "how I was doing" :foidSoy:

Can't be bothered to try that nowadays, surely would get sent to a psychiatric hospital if I were to be fully honest with the therapist :fuk:

What kind of therapist? Male or female

Psychotherapist = Psycho the rapist

fish.gif

Last edited:
„Oh you just need to start talking to people and everything will change Tehee"

„Just talk to people, they will be very nice to you and happy to start a conversation with you. I know that, because that works for me all the time Teheehehe :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:"

When I started talking to women, I transitioned into Chad, my dick grew from 4,7 to 7 inches. My hands became 3 times bigger, my shoulders became wider, I no longer have child-like frame.
Even my teeth became straight and flat feet corrected.
Btw, my illnesses magically disappeared.
Confidence trumps all, see?:soy:

i hope this thread works. i will return to therapy so i can get bigger dick and become chad

No therapy 4 ur face

No therapy 4 ur face

They'd whisper and laugh at me because I'd fidget with my hands and use stress balls.

View attachment 542651

I started cleaning the pencils and tables with hand sanitizer to distract myself.

The group leader would ignore me whenever I'd drop my stress balls.

No. She did, however, criticize me for being extremely anxious and unable to make eye contact.

I'd drop my stress balls when she would call my name. She continued on as usual.

Indeed. You are truthful and accurate.

As a masochist-cel, I've envisioned fantasies of failures in group therapy like this:

(Intellau speaking of Dragon Ball)

- Sean & His Friends: "You know nobody here likes you" - Intellau: "I'm already...aware of that! Tatatatata-ta-ta!"

- Intellau: "I'm sitting here anxious, as valuable as a rat or two, laphin' at you"(Denigrating myself with Jacquis; we were discussing biracials)

- Joshua: "Well, Blacks are savages and I have pride in my race." - Intellau: "Yes, we already know. I've long observed the aura of Whites".

My former Yahoo username was "Gwandoya, A.S" - "Met With Misery"(Lugandan)

Yes. Allow me to rattle off a couple of ways:

"You must sit in a psychiatric hospital room for something they call 'Group Therapy'. They may tell you, 'Please speak to her'. You are to speak to her, or she may sit near the tallest Chad in the room and frown if you look in her direction and they will say, 'You did not speak to anyone today. Please do so tomorrow', despite your obvious use of blue/yellow stress balls"

"You must visit the local hospital and sit patiently. A young virgin foid may walk past and greet you, or she may ignore you and spend her time texting the local Chad she met months ago. You may not notice her, of-course, since you will be keeping your head down since your ethnicity is easily identifiable and those of the common ethnicity will constantly stare at your every action"

"She may volunteer to help struggling patients in a hospital ward. Since she is 17+, virginity no longer applies. You may disregard her given the above knowledge and should do so when possible."

Hahaha...

Leajandro...

When I was in group therapy, an adopted Cuban boy named "Leajandro" was present. He had a foster brother named "Isaiah" and a foster mother named "Donna". He complimented my striped shirt and I complimented his clothes as well. He also informed the group leader of a boy laughing at my use of stress balls.

For that activity, I was asked to speak to any member of the group. I spoke only to the group psychologist and Leajandro.

When the groups split, Leajandro's final day was the day after the split.

We were the only two youth left, barring Sean, a new kid:

Yes. If you give them any inch, it will be used immediately.

She walked outside to the Wauwatosa train with her group once. I dropped my stress balls as they were leaving out.