Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I ascended

G

ghostsexx

Banned
-
100% - Permaban Ascended
To start ive been diagnosed with adhd, aspd. asd, major depression and sad. Throughout most of my life, especially in high school and college, i did not make any friends, often got bullied and kept to myself. I was a frail, shy, put others before himself kind of loser with shitty looking clothes and appearance. No girls ever even looked or talked to me and would smirk and laugh to their friends seeing me awkwardly walk around campus. I found fun just playing video games on all my free time, csgo gambling or jerking off multiple times a day. Afterwards I found myself working a shitty retail job i hated. and doing the same shit on my free time. I also watched and read alot of blackpill and redpill content which made me feel better about not having bitches and was basically all a cope for myself. i also wanted to kms and tried to overdose on a few occasions on anti depressants where parents brought me to hospital.

I eventually followed some of the red/black pill gurus advice and started working out, however i did not see much progress after a while. I eventually discovered ped's after watching workout stuff on yt, and with no care about my health i began taking sarms then later steroids. I got to 230lbs at 6', (from 155 and frail) rarely trained legs, ate shit food but my cycle was intense. A strange thing happened where my jawline also got bigger during these cycles as i also really like to chew gum, sometimes for hours. My sex drive was also increasing at this time and i was pissed off at still being a virgin my whole life. Eventually, i just looksmaxxed. Did research, got a Haircut that looked natural, better clothes, no more glasses, skincare, eyebrow change, tanning and befriended some coworkers since i was determined. i stopped reading through this site also and tried to focus on self improvement content instead. With coworkers, we went bar hopping / clubbing the first time i went out. I was really nervous prior to this since i never had done it. I forced myself knowing how many other people out there do this all the time and even at younger ages and i couldnt be a pussy. drinking alot and doing blow right before going out and while out mixed with the peds got rid of that. From there really i just got less shy and better talking to women and started getting one night stands many months later. It was like a charecter skill you had to work on, and you just become better at all of it. The dark settings of bars and clubs help too tho. However, i got injured and got to 180/190 but i still looked very lean. This actually bettered my success which i wouldnt have known at the time. And Honestly i was all acting like someone else other than myself while approaching women and making friends. Fake it till you make it i guess. After a while of this, i became a lot more picky with women and had gotten alot more friends also. I eventually sick of it and got a gf. today nobody even suspects now that i ever was an incel and i usually bs about my past. i also got better jobs now since getting sex does boost your motivation in life and idc what people say who try to disagree with that. I am not a fakecel since im close to 3* now.

Im also not saying its possible for everyone to do this, but i think alot of people here are fully capable of it if i was able to. I never thought i would have ended up like this. I guess illicit drugs are actually a good thing for some people. not giving a fuck is bliss.

Last edited:
Strong last post GrAY

Is this a troll?

greycel fakecel just day as day mods have busy day i see time to remove him too

Nobody asked faggot

Then why are you here if you did all that? Whatever, don't even answer. Just gtfo.

Good job, bro.

Banned within 5 minutes.

Impressive.

It's over for ascendedcels.

Lifefuel for moderatorcels.

Troll only 2 posts

You waited 7 months to post this

Tired Good Night GIF by Holler Studios

Have fun and enjoy it while it lasts, chad

strong 2rd post

just do roids and hit the club bro it's easy

JoinedJul 10, 2023Posts2

such a well known and respected user gone..

:hax: another one today

Mf joined on 2023, made 2 posts and ascended :lul: wtf

It is probably an incel tear member trying to show us how easy it is and all we need to do
is get a haircut.
I love these shit fakecels. Pathetic.

1. DNR
  2. 2 Posts
  3. Profit
  4. Ban
  5. Success

To start ive been diagnosed with adhd, aspd. asd, major depression and sad. Throughout most of my life, especially in high school and college, i did not make any friends, often got bullied and kept to myself. I was a frail, shy, put others before himself kind of loser with shitty looking clothes and appearance. No girls ever even looked or talked to me and would smirk and laugh to their friends seeing me awkwardly walk around campus. I found fun just playing video games on all my free time, csgo gambling or jerking off multiple times a day. Afterwards I found myself working a shitty retail job i hated. and doing the same shit on my free time. I also watched and read alot of blackpill and redpill content which made me feel better about not having bitches and was basically all a cope for myself. i also wanted to kms and tried to overdose on a few occasions on anti depressants where parents brought me to hospital.

I eventually followed some of the red/black pill gurus advice and started working out, however i did not see much progress after a while. I eventually discovered ped's after watching workout stuff on yt, and with no care about my health i began taking sarms then later steroids. I got to 230lbs at 6', (from 155 and frail) rarely trained legs, ate shit food but my cycle was intense. A strange thing happened where my jawline also got bigger during these cycles as i also really like to chew gum, sometimes for hours. My sex drive was also increasing at this time and i was pissed off at still being a virgin my whole life. Eventually, i just looksmaxxed. Did research, got a Haircut that looked natural, better clothes, no more glasses, skincare, eyebrow change, tanning and befriended some coworkers since i was determined. i stopped reading through this site also and tried to focus on self improvement content instead. With coworkers, we went bar hopping / clubbing the first time i went out. I was really nervous prior to this since i never had done it. I forced myself knowing how many other people out there do this all the time and even at younger ages and i couldnt be a pussy. drinking alot and doing blow right before going out and while out mixed with the peds got rid of that. From there really i just got less shy and better talking to women and started getting one night stands many months later. It was like a charecter skill you had to work on, and you just become better at all of it. The dark settings of bars and clubs help too tho. However, i got injured and got to 180/190 but i still looked very lean. This actually bettered my success which i wouldnt have known at the time. And Honestly i was all acting like someone else other than myself while approaching women and making friends. Fake it till you make it i guess. After a while of this, i became a lot more picky with women and had gotten alot more friends also. I eventually sick of it and got a gf. today nobody even suspects now that i ever was an incel and i usually bs about my past. i also got better jobs now since getting sex does boost your motivation in life and idc what people say who try to disagree with that. I am not a fakecel since im close to 3* now.

Im also not saying its possible for everyone to do this, but i think alot of people here are fully capable of it if i was able to. I never thought i would have ended up like this. I guess illicit drugs are actually a good thing for some people. not giving a fuck is bliss.
I would maybe care the littlest of bit if you were a truecel but clearly you arent and have barely spent time on this forum go kys

Ascended after 2 posts, mogs me into oblivion

Lifefuel for mid 30s mentalcels

Dnr

ascension after 2 posts
anyways dnr

just be 6 foot tall volcel theory

Average 18-20 year old incels.is user

what happens when she finds somebody way better looking then you? your gonna be posting on here again.

Last edited:
why do a lot of GrAYs love to do theatrics about ascending or leaving the forum?