Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel So, i had a quick dream about total capitalistic anihiliation (of the human spirit) today...

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
Dont inquire me, but everytime was nestle's hour for some reason. You would turn on the TV, and there would be a jolly fool singing a jingle about nestle's world and how it was amazing or some shit.

You would open up a calender and it would say to you the date you were in, but that would be about it...

I also remember a big pentagon (hexagon, dunno) on the side of a road (think a hotel letterboard type shit) where it said the date (not the hour or anything, just the date) and there would be little calender's in yellow (the letterboard was in its usual color).

I assume a person would turn up this calender, and if you got the nestle's hour right, it would give you a prize or some shit...

Eerie shit man, just unbelievably dark.

Gigs schizo, take your meds retard

Also not dark at all, you don’t know what dark is kek

Schizophrenic stories from the tales