Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming So if we are the weirdos, where that would leave the jews who created photoshop?

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
Photoshop 1989

Photoshop 1991

Photoshop 1993

Photoshop 1996

Photoshop 1998

Photoshop 2000

Photoshop 2002

Notice how they constantly referenced the eye of providence in their earlier releases

Who cares.

Just don't think about it.

Only fakecels care about ''muh jews''. Because if your theory is right then jews are trucels allies since they want to turn good looking people (which is mainly cumskins) into ugly people through ''race mixing''.

u ok?
why so moody as of lately?
Everything I do just annoys people nowadays and I hate existing, humanity keeps doing the wrong thing and keeps dissapointing me

Tfw I enter this site and I feel like I can't get criticized for everything I do. It's very based
Normally IRL is a suifuel for useless truecels like us, it seems that no matter what we do, how much we try or how much effort we apply to achieve what we want, it seems that heartless normies will put down all our passions and desires to feel better about themselves and thinning out what they consider useless or weak individuals.
And every time we point this, we will always be ridiculed or rejected and even frowned upon, because it's their "civilized" manner to discard the weakest sheep from the herd in favor for the puppet master's agenda.(Which is an irony, since they claim that they are free individuals doing what they want for their individual happiness)
They describe us as lazy,weak,negative individuals that shouldn't be given a space in this world and it's our fault for not accepting their rigged and crooked game and that's it's fine for them to eliminate us, instead of just simply letting us be, because they will always need a punching bag to release their stress from their own game.

Normally IRL is a suifuel for useless truecels like us, it seems that no matter what we do, how much we try or how much effort we apply to achieve what we want, it seems that heartless normies will put down all our passions and desires to feel better about themselves and thinning out what they consider useless or weak individuals.
And every time we point this, we will always be ridiculed or rejected and even frowned upon, because it's their "civilized" manner to discard the weakest sheep from the herd in favor for the puppet master's agenda.(Which is an irony, since they claim that they are free individuals doing what they want for their individual happiness)
They describe us as lazy,weak,negative individuals that shouldn't be given a space in this world and it's our fault for not accepting their rigged and crooked game and that's it's fine for them to eliminate us, instead of just simply letting us be, because they will always need a punching bag to release their stress from their own game.
I won't be a punching bag once I'm out on my own in the woods, minding my own business. (My dream)

I won't be a punching bag once I'm out on my own in the woods, minding my own business. (My dream)
I for once, I would like to rope, I don't find this world enjoyable anymore :feelsbadman:

⠄⠄⠄⢰⣧⣼⣯⠄⣸⣠⣶⣶⣦⣾⠄⠄⠄⠄⡀⠄⢀⣿⣿⠄⠄⠄⢸⡇⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⣾⣿⠿⠿⠶⠿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣤⣄⢀⡅⢠⣾⣛⡉⠄⠄⠄⠸⢀⣿⠄
⠄⠄⢀⡋⣡⣴⣶⣶⡀⠄⠄⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣴⣿⣿⣿⢃⣤⣄⣀⣥⣿⣿⠄
⠄⠄⢸⣇⠻⣿⣿⣿⣧⣀⢀⣠⡌⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠿⠿⣿⣿⣿⠄
⠄⢀⢸⣿⣷⣤⣤⣤⣬⣙⣛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣿⡍⠄⠄⢀⣤⣄⠉⠋⣰
⠄⣼⣖⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢇⣿⣿⡷⠶⠶⢿⣿⣿⠇⢀⣤
⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣽⣿⣿⣿⡇⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⣥⣴⣿⡗
⢀⠈⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠄
⢸⣿⣦⣌⣛⣻⣿⣿⣧⠙⠛⠛⡭⠅⠒⠦⠭⣭⡻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠃⠄
⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠹⠈⢋⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣵⣾⠃⠄
⠄⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠄⣴⣿⣶⣄⠄⣴⣶⠄⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠈⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⢻⣿⣿⣿⠄⣿⣿⡀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣛⠛⠁⠄⠄⠄