Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious So is this forum gonna continue be a whiny faggot fest over whether ER was ugly?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
so he is incel due to looks

mental/personality meant NOTHING
it doesn't matter as long as you are not a complete social retard. You have to remember that ER was extremely arrogant and narcissistic as well, he made it seem like he only wanted stacies from what I could gather in his videos (referring to the hot, blonde girls lmfao).

Lastly, these are the pics where he did not fraud and are what he genuinely looked like.
You can't fraud that many pictures. You can google ER and see like 80-90% of the pictures looked the same way in his frauded pictures. I've

Furthermore, he looked exactly the same way on video.

It's clear that those pics are the outliers (3 of which with a bad haircut and one that makes his nose only look gay).

He looked pretty close to how he looked in the pics. You can't have that many images and stillshots from videos that look exactly the same. I've tried to take frauded pics of myself.

I mean there are literally photos of him completely straight on and in normal lighting where he looks similar.

You can't fraud that many pictures. You can google ER and see like 80-90% of the pictures looked the same way in his frauded pictures. I've

Furthermore, he looked exactly the same way on video.

It's clear that those pics are the outliers (3 of which with a bad haircut and one that makes his nose only look gay).

He looked pretty close to how he looked in the pics. You can't have that many images and stillshots from videos that look exactly the same. I've tried to take frauded pics of myself.

I mean there are literally photos of him completely straight on and in normal lighting where he looks similar.
absolute gigacope. I've looked up many pictures of him. he was UGLY. read his manifesto if you honestly think his "personality had ANYTHING to do with it
How do you know about Orb?

That's like 2017cel shit.
I've done my research
it doesn't matter as long as you are not a complete social retard. You have to remember that ER was extremely arrogant and narcissistic as well, he made it seem like he only wanted stacies from what I could gather in his videos (referring to the hot, blonde girls lmfao).
wrong wrong wong. if you are ugly nothing matters. you have it the wrong way

it's one of the weirdest takes i've seen a good portion of this community express, he was a hapa manlet with no sex appeal, in SOCAL, he had no chance
so he is incel due to looks

mental/personality meant NOTHING

this board is just insanity

ER is one of the weirdest looking "men" I've seen. If he were an average white guy in his area full of rich chads, he still would have very little chance, let alone a weird fish lips 5'6 gay manlet looking alien

orbs from way before 2017, i'm still 99% sure he was trolling
He was. He was a slayer, not an incel.

The only way to be a mentalcel is to be stuck in a permanent acid trip and swatting non existent spiders off of your legs and screaming at you uncle when he's not there for the rest of your life.

Nevermind... if there was a chad like that, he would still slay every day.

He was. He was a slayer, not an incel.

The only way to be a mentalcel is to be stuck in a permanent acid trip and swatting non existent spiders off of your legs and screaming at you uncle when he's not there for the rest of your life.

Nevermind... if there was a chad like that, he would still slay every day.
bingo. tinder was the nail in the coffin for "mentalcels"

bingo. tinder was the nail in the coffin for "mentalcels"
tinder was the nail in the coffin for civilization itself and a majority of men having a reason to live.

absolute gigacope. I've looked up many pictures of him. he was UGLY. read his manifesto if you honestly think his "personality had ANYTHING to do with it

I've done my research
Let me know how many pages of pictures of him you have to go through till you find one that looks like the first the one you linked.

I mean really how exactly did he "fraud" this picture? Far more honest than what anyone is using on dating sites.

76130498 76125143

Not how it works especially on video.

He was completely lifemogged by everyone around him including the 3 ricecels he killed. How do you explain that? Those guys were FAR uglier than him.

Look clearly he had autism and other mental issues from his childhood bullying.

I'm not even one to disqualify him for it, but it sure seems like a big coincidence that as a supposed massive truecel he was never able to be social in any form or even try which is the base requirement that needs to be fulfilled.

Elliot was a Normie but he was born in the wrong place .

Let me know how many pages of pictures of him you have to go through till you find one that looks like the first the one you linked.

I mean really how exactly did he "fraud" this picture? Far more honest than what anyone is using on dating sites.

View attachment 265870

Not how it works especially on video.

He was completely lifemogged by everyone around him including the 3 ricecels he killed. How do you explain that? Those guys were FAR uglier than him.

Look clearly he had autism and other mental issues from his childhood bullying.

I'm not even one to disqualify him for it, but it sure seems like a big coincidence that as a supposed massive truecel he was never able to be social in any form or even try which is the base requirement that needs to be fulfilled.
be social in any form? you clearly didn't read his manifesto. he did have a social life. just a shitty one.

can you explain how those ricecels "lifemogged" him?
Elliot was a Normie but he was born in the wrong place .
teracope

be social in any form? you clearly didn't read his manifesto. he did have a social life. just a shitty one.

can you explain how those ricecels "lifemogged" him?

teracope
Maybe socially function is a better term considering some of stuff he did.

Well, I guess it's his fault for looking down on people like that and trying to associate with higher-status people but clearly they were able to find a greater sense of belonging than ER ever did.

Maybe socially function is a better term considering some of stuff he did.

Well, I guess it's his fault for looking down on people like that and trying to associate with higher-status people but clearly they were able to find a greater sense of belonging than ER ever did.
either way:

ER was too ugly to get laid, and therefore was incel 100% due to looks

wrong wrong wong. if you are ugly nothing matters. you have it the wrong way
he's 4.5/10 or low tier normie, which is a death sentence for a guy his height + all the autistic/narcissistic traits he had + living in the chad lands while aiming for the hotter girls.
The guy was full of himself, nobody can deny that. If you actually paid attention to the way he talked you'll realize this.
Tldr ngl he was a borderline incel, not on the same level as a trucel which the majority .co users are. That's why many ppl here are not able to sympathize with him.

he's 4.5/10 or low tier normie, which is a death sentence for a guy his height + all the autistic/narcissistic traits he had + living in the chad lands while aiming for the hotter girls.
The guy was full of himself, nobody can deny that. If you actually paid attention to the way he talked you'll realize this.
Tldr ngl he was a borderline incel, not on the same level as a trucel which the majority .co users are. That's why many ppl here are not able to sympathize with him.
no, he was a 4/10, not 4.5

i don't wanna hear he was "aiming for hotter girls". he never aimed for any. the fact is in high school he was bullied the first week, before he showed any of his "personality", and was forced into loneliness. the only "friends" he could make were other losers.

he had ZERO FUCKING CHANCE. people on this forum don't know shit

no, he was a 4/10, not 4.5

i don't wanna hear he was "aiming for hotter girls". he never aimed for any. the fact is in high school he was bullied the first week, before he showed any of his "personality", and was forced into loneliness. the only "friends" he could make were other losers.

he had ZERO FUCKING CHANCE. people on this forum don't know shit
because he went to the wrong place, unless you are one of those guys who think living in LA it's the exact same as going to the Philippines. Or that competence between rich and poor is the same.
He literally could've just asked some money to his dad then looksmax, bam! problem solved.
Nigga is far from the best example of what an incel is

because he went to the wrong place, unless you are one of those guys who think living in LA it's the exact same as going to the Philippines. Or that competence between rich and poor is the same.
He literally could've just asked some money to his dad then looksmax, bam! problem solved.
Nigga is far from the best example of what an incel is
just ask his dad for money? you do realize that elliot's dad faced a financial crisis?

and if you're gonna mention SEA, I've heard hapas do shit there too, and even if eeliot could succeed there, that's lke saying every white guy is fakecel because SEA exists

just ask his dad for money? you do realize that elliot's dad faced a financial crisis?

and if you're gonna mention SEA, I've heard hapas do shit there too, and even if eeliot could succeed there, that's lke saying every white guy is fakecel because SEA exists
not every white guy, just the ones that aren't completely mogged by everyone and the ones who have the money to travel there in the first place.
and his dad wasn't always in a financial crisis, if he actually played it smart he could've saved some money then buy surgery, but nigga couldn't think ahead of the present and well, went ER.
there were several ways for him to succeed but his ego got the best of him

not every white guy, just the ones that aren't completely mogged by everyone and the ones who have the money to travel there in the first place.
and his dad wasn't always in a financial crisis, if he actually played it smart he could've saved some money then buy surgery, but nigga couldn't think ahead of the present and well, went ER.
there were several ways for him to succeed but his ego got the best of him
well his ego and his awareness of looks theory and plastic surgery are two seperate entities.

theoretically, a lot of people on this forum could go back in time and change their fate, but that doesn't mean we are all failed chadlites

well his ego and his awareness of looks theory and plastic surgery are two seperate entities.

theoretically, a lot of people on this forum could go back in time and change their fate, but that doesn't mean we are all failed chadlites
I mean yeah if he actually found out about lookism he could've formulated a plan.
He was ahead of his time for the lack of a better sentence.

I showed my mother ER video once and she said he looked kinda cute, I think hes normal and normal people can ascend. The same as saying if he wasnt mentally ill he could ascend we can say if he wasnt sub9 male he could ascend, but the right answer is he could ascned in both situations, but ethier his mental issues and his looks he could change anyways

I showed my mother ER video once and she said he looked kinda cute, I think hes normal and normal people can ascend. The same as saying if he wasnt mentally ill he could ascend we can say if he wasnt sub9 male he could ascend, but the right answer is he could ascned in both situations, but ethier his mental issues and his looks he could change anyways
in an ideal world, it would be nice if we could take a woman' word seriously

but we live in a clown world. those online dating results suggest otherwise

in an ideal world, it would be nice if we could take a woman' word seriously

but we live in a clown world. those online dating results suggest otherwise
man online dating is 80% male, there is simply not enough females on the dating sites

man online dating is 80% male, there is simply not enough females on the dating sites
true but he didn't even get basic matches

at the end of the day ER was below average male. he might have mogged an indian janitor but I think his looks still sucked

*scratches head*

Is OP testing the water by:
1. Making that thread about any incel ascending here via surgery because he's able to do so?
2. Insulting ER because he mogs ER & or that he's defending his position because he's behaved exactly the same with the people around him. Not specifically to women.
3. Defending that larper Geso
4. Having a high post count here in the space of such a short space of time
5. Being rather active over at looksmax. Me...
6. Making it a habit of getting banned & than unbanned...
7. Doing his "research" on Orb. A 2017 cel for fuck sake.

Things just aren't adding up correctly afraid to say.

*scratches head*

Is OP testing the water by:
1. Making that thread about any incel ascending here via surgery because he's able to do so?
2. Insulting ER because he mogs ER & or that he's defending his position because he's behaved exactly the same with the people around him. Not specifically to women.
3. Defending that larper Geso
4. Having a high post count here in the space of such a short space of time
5. Being rather active over at looksmax. Me...
6. Making it a habit of getting banned & than unbanned...
7. Doing his "research" on Orb. A 2017 cel for fuck sake.

Things just aren't adding up correctly afraid to say.
jesus christ buddy boyo, why you hating on me? why is it a crime to make a surgery thread, ask about orb, or postmaxxing,

and lol @ comparing me to ER. I never splashed coffee on someone, I had friends in college that I did shit with. I'm not ethnic

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

jesus christ buddy boyo, why you hating on me? why is it a crime to make a surgery thread, ask about orb, or postmaxxing,

and lol @ comparing me to ER. I never splashed coffee on someone, I had friends in college that I did shit with. I'm not ethnic

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Not hating on you buddy boy.

Just have my unfortunate suspicions. That's all.

I wouldn't call him ugly, but he was surely ugly to foids, so in conclusion he was ugly!

Don't get me wrong, he was no looker, but the place where he lived was and still is fucking brutal for anyone that isn't Chad. I'm confident he'd have gotten laid by SEAmaxxing though.

I love when people call him rich as if the mediocre cash his dad could pull was anything noteworthy in socal where millionaires roam the streets and ferraris are as common as altimas anywhere else in the country.
not like he needs to ascend with a socal foid :waitwhat: he was 5'9 that's not terrible, pretty sure if he gymmaxxed and bmwmaxxed in Ukraine he could've gotten at least a becky(white, blonde like he wanted)

I agree that ER was incel and i thought this picture was dumb but now i realized it makes sense. White guys would fuck any asian foid, meanwhile white foids would only fuck changs.
1590457880503-png.265824

Well said. Compared to the average man where he lived, ER was sub-4.

ER was very ugly. Like 3..3.5. As a child he was kinda cute on some posted pictures, but later in his life his asian genes literally started to destroy his face.

To those comparing him to asians - here is the main thing: people expect asians to be ugly but in a specific & certain ways, so they could pass and not be much repulsive to society, while one of ER main problems was he was half asian + half white - in other words he was primary white but severely uglified by asian genes.

This is why I don't go with any rating. If the girls on the left you consider more attractive than the girls on the right which would consider more ugly than the left, from the 6 girls there I'm most attracted to Daniele Suzuki, Kelly Baltazar, and Isabella Guzman.

I don't think he is good-looking, I just don't think he's ugly. Of course to 'foids any man under an 8 is "ugly" so it's irrelevant. Nontheless I would argue that in a pre-feminist society, he probably could get laid.

I love when people call him rich as if the mediocre cash his dad could pull was anything noteworthy in socal where millionaires roam the streets and ferraris are as common as altimas anywhere else in the country.

If I'm not mistaken he grew up rich as his dad was a movie director but that was loooooooooong ago and he was living in an apartment with his single mom. And the car was a gift from his dad if I remember correctly. Even so, a BMW, while a very nice car, isn't exactly a car that screams "I'm loaded" especially not in CA.

If I'm not mistaken he grew up rich as his dad was a movie director but that was loooooooooong ago and he was living in an apartment with his single mom. And the car was a gift from his dad if I remember correctly. Even so, a BMW, while a very nice car, isn't exactly a car that screams "I'm loaded" especially not in CA.
his dad faced a financial crisis in the middle of elliot's adolescence

5'6 mongrel it was over when he was born

I don't think he is good-looking, I just don't think he's ugly. Of course to 'foids any man under an 8 is "ugly" so it's irrelevant. Nontheless I would argue that in a pre-feminist society, he probably could get laid.

He had enough money to not be considered poor but nowhere near enough money to be able to use it for a status buff

ER was around a 5/10 face wise, but what mainly made him unattractive to foids was his height (5'7) and his pathetic frame, not to mention being very short as a kid which made him a target for bullying therefore it turned him into an anti-social introvert with a gaming addiction.

I think low IQ people like OP think "not attractive" = ugly. Looks aren't binary JFL. Its not like people only fall into 2 categories: attractive or ugly.

Looks are a spectrum, sure Elliot wasn't attractive but not being attractive doesn't equate to "ugly".
Elliot was not attractive, but he wasn't unattractive either. He was literally average looking.

There is a difference between being "not attractive" (average looking) and being "unattractive" (ugly).

Last edited:
That picture was 100% made by r/asianmasculinity

9F022B16 B6E3 4BDE A2E0 38AD0477F331

If I looked like him, I would be getting laid. Drove a bmw too? Gtfo