Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious So is this forum gonna continue be a whiny faggot fest over whether ER was ugly?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Seriously, if you think ER wasn't ugly, you're a fucking idiot.

ER was a HAPA, specifically coming from a white father and asian mother, which has terrible results

Also, someone has run an experiment with his pics to prove women did not find him attractive.

Stop calling him "mentalcel". He was not a mentalcel, for the girls he was very ugly. His only problem was the ugliness because his genetics was half asian (and for the white girl the 99% of asian people are ugly).
Lastly, these are the pics where he did not fraud and are what he genuinely looked like.

LAST BUT CERTAINLY NOT LEAST! EVEN IF YOU THINK ELLIOT WAS SOME CHAD. YOUR OPINION MEANS NOTHING. YOU ARE SOMEONE THAT CAN PROVE NOTHING. SO FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING FAGGOT INFILTRATOR! THE FACT IS ER WAS A HAPA MANLET FRAMECEL WITH FISH LIPS HOOK NOSE AND A RECESSED CHIN. NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY IT PROVES NOTHING. ELLIOT WAS AN INCEL BECAUSE OF LOOKS AND ONLY LOOKS.

SERIOUSLY, WHY ARGUE, UNLESS YOU'RE SOME FAGGOT OR SOME FBI AGENT WHO SHOULDN'T BE HERE, THEN FUCK OFF. ELLIOT WAS AN INCEL, HE HAD NO CONTROL OVER HIS SITUATION

I love when people call him rich as if the mediocre cash his dad could pull was anything noteworthy in socal where millionaires roam the streets and ferraris are as common as altimas anywhere else in the country.

I love when people call him rich as if the mediocre cash his dad could pull was anything noteworthy in socal where millionaires roam the streets and ferraris are as common as altimas anywhere else in the country.
Those "people" are either low iq retards or infiltarting FBI agents

Brandon Lee can be included with white mom and Asian dad and he was an Asian Chad

ER was a 2/10 in his area. He has been at the lower end of the totem pole in rich areas his entire life, and is probably too effeminate to fit in a poor area. He was doomed.

ER was a 2/10 in his area. He has been at the lower end of the totem pole in rich areas his entire life, and is probably too effeminate to fit in a poor area. He was doomed.
BINGO.

anyone who disagrees should be instabanned

@Personalityinkwell absolutely destroyed copers with facts and logic. ER never stood a chance.

He wasnt ugly in the classical sense. He was just a victim to womens standards of ugliness. But in the eyes of women, he was not attractive.
Race + frame destroyed him

Anyway with his super low status and bad social skills(not his fault, but due to negative reinforcement for his whole life) i still think he would be incel if he was a 5 or 6/10

He wasnt ugly in the classical sense. He was just a victim to womens standards of ugliness. But in the eyes of women, he was not attractive.
Race + frame destroyed him

Anyway with his super low status and bad social skills(not his fault, but due to negative reinforcement for his whole life) i still think he would be incel if he was a 5 or 6/10
tl;dr, he was 100% incel due to ugliness and "mentalceldom" does not apply like it does in the case of orb

tl;dr, he was 100% incel due to ugliness and "mentalceldom" does not apply like it does in the case of orb
it was a short read tbh.
i 100% agree ER was ugly to women. mostly due to his feminine appearance and frame(cus of race)

ofc orb and ER are two different species, even if they both have mental issues

He wasnt ugly in the classical sense. He was just a victim to womens standards of ugliness.

But in the eyes of women, he was not attractive.
Race

What?

:waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat:

But who settle and decide who is ugly or not?

WOMEN

then your post is unironically admitting that he was ugly

OP re yor image highlighting how asian-dad white-mom hapas seem to do better than white-dad asian-mom hapas, how much of that do you think is due to social factors (ie "my dad married up" vs "my dad married down") vs some kind of unexplained biological difference about which race the womb/sperm is?

OP re yor image highlighting how asian-dad white-mom hapas seem to do better than white-dad asian-mom hapas, how much of that do you think is due to social factors (ie "my dad married up" vs "my dad married down") vs some kind of unexplained biological difference about which race the womb/sperm is?
it has to do with both comined. the reason it is a social factor is due to biological factors

Orb never was an Incel, just an attention seeker troll/larper

(aka narcy)

Last edited:
Respectfully disagree with you brother OP.

He was a good looking halfbreed who very well would have ascended if he was not ultimately fucked over by his crippling mental illness/es.

Now am I saying he was the top Chad of all Chads in the looks department?

Hell to the NO!

Without mental illness (psychosis mixed with avoidant personality disorder most likely) he probably still wouldn’t of been able to score many if any of the achingly hawt 10 out of 10 perfect looking blonde haired, blue eyed Stacies he was specifically after due to his racial inferiority complex causing him to seek out a trophy blonde GF, but he could have (if he lowered his standards) been swarming in reasonably attractive Beckies of other races at least, as well even the white race ie think youtube lesbo Strange Aeons as one prime example of the white “Becky” archetype.

Last edited:
Respectfully disagree with you brother OP.

He was a good looking halfbreed who very well would have ascended if he was not ultimately fucked over by his crippling mental illness/es.

Now am I saying he was the top Chad of all Chads in the looks department?

Hell to the NO!

Without mental illness he probably still wouldn’t of been able to score many if any of the achingly hawt 10 out of 10 perfect looking blonde haired, blue eyed Stacies he was specifically after due to his racial inferiority complex causing him to seek out a trophy blonde GF, but he could have (if he lowered his standards) been swarming in reasonably attractive Beckies of other races as well even the white race ie think youtube lesbo Strange Aeons as one prime example of the “Becky” archetype.
prove it then.

you say he was good looking. I think he was ugly.

Faggot Morons like you should be booted off the forum

WHAT PART OF WOMEN CHOOSE DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND
GET OUT FBI FAGGOT

Not this shit again :feelsseriously:
Go ER

it has to do with both comined. the reason it is a social factor is due to biological factors
There have to be some non-biological factors inherent to either type of parenting swap tho

Moms genes are so important

in fact, most people I know irl seems to be more similar to their mother's (facially wise), and thus the same happens with the good looking guys (they have good looking mothers, not fathers).

Last edited:
What?

:waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat:

But who settle and decide who is ugly or not?

WOMEN

then your post is unironically admitting that he was ugly
Ur missing my point. Being ugly in the classical sense means your face is repulsive to look at for everyone, including other men, elders and children.

ER had good facial harmony, bone structure and wasnt ugly in the traditional sense. He just lacks sex appeal. see the difference?
Thats why many people mistakenly think he wasnt ugly to women, cus his face dont look that bad.
But when you factor in frame, race and lack of masculinity, he is not attractive to women.

I'll end the discussion here:

His facial features weren't that horrendous. But he was too effeminate, short, poor frame, and his voice was too high pitched.

His facial features weren't that horrendous. But he was too effeminate, short, poor frame, and his voice was too high pitched.
I think attractive/unattractive is a false dichotomy.

Yes he's no Chad but he probably does mog a lot of members here who similarly suffer from height/frame/voice but also have a bad face on top of that.

Yes he's no Chad but he probably does mog a lot of members here who similarly suffer from height/frame/voice but also have a bad face on top of that.

Your lame childish insults aside...

How could women ever have the opportunity to even “choose” him?

He was too shy to even make eye contact with them much less start a conversation with one of them and he cried about girls never approaching him or even simply being nice to him which was a lie as later in his story he points out that a girl said hi to him while he was walking alone in a park and he couldn’t even make eye contact with her and croaked out a hi response back that was so pathetically piss weak due to his shyness she probably didn’t even hear it.

Bottom line as I keep telling you doofuses here that keep making these retarded topics is that anyone here without crippling mental illness or shyness would absolutely be able to ascend if we could trade looks with Elliot Rodger.

My thoughts as well ngl

Also rip that hairline.

Also:

SERIOUSLY, WHY ARGUE, UNLESS YOU'RE SOME FAGGOT OR SOME FBI AGENT WHO SHOULDN'T BE HERE, THEN FUCK OFF. ELLIOT WAS AN INCEL, HE HAD NO CONTROL OVER HIS SITUATION

Good job retard, you were added to their list. Saying "FBI don't look at me" only makes them look at you.

Last edited:
Your lame childish insults aside...

How could women ever have the opportunity to even “choose” him?

He was too shy to even make eye contact with them much less start a conversation with one of them and he cried about girls never approaching him or even simply being nice to him which was a lie as later in his story he points out that a girl said hi to him while he was walking alone in a park and he couldn’t even make eye contact with her and croaked out a hi response back that was so pathetically piss weak due to his shyness she probably didn’t even hear it.

Bottom line as I keep telling you doofuses here that keep making these retarded topics is that anyone here without crippling mental illness or shyness would absolutely be able to ascend if we could trade looks with Elliot Rodger.
you low iq fuck

where would elliot "approach". on the street? no seriously, where?

i wouldn't trade looks with ER. he was a SUBHUMAN. HE HAD NO SHOT

He had nice eyes, but his nose looks like a penis

You don't need to be deformed to be considered unattractive, the same way you don't need to be perfect in order to be considered attractive.
He had nice eyes

Not even close

Last edited:
you low iq fuck

where would elliot "approach". on the street? no seriously, where?

i wouldn't trade looks with ER. he was a SUBHUMAN. HE HAD NO SHOT
He lived in one of the most socially thriving areas on the planet my dude.

He could’ve approached dozens and dozens of chicks and looking like he did he’d of secured enough numbers to ascend multiple times over.

He was so crippled by shyness though he couldn’t even manage that and on the easiest place on earth to do that in no less.

Infact he was so shy he couldn’t even do this at one of his favorite places and spaces which I’ve been told was Starbucks which tells you how very fucked he was by his shyness and mental illness.

All of this is so obvious to anyone with even two braincells to rub together that at this point I think you’ve simply got to be trolling me/us.

I can’t even bring myself to insult you back for your nonsense, since everything you have said is so painfully low IQ and ridiculously stupid you just HAVE to be “pulling my leg” or to use pro wrestling terminology this HAS to be a “work” right?

Please tell me it’s a work.

He lived in one of the most socially thriving areas on the planet my dude.

He could’ve approached dozens and dozens of chicks and looking like he did he’d of secured enough numbers to ascend multiple times over.

He was so crippled by shyness though he couldn’t even manage that and on the easiest place on earth to do that in no less.

Infact he was so shy he couldn’t even do this at one of his favorite places and spaces which I’ve been told was Starbucks which tells you how very fucked he was by his shyness and mental illness.

All of this is so obvious to anyone with even two braincells to rub together that at this point I think you’vevgot to be trolling me/us.

I can’t even bring myself to insult you back for your nonsense since everything you have said is so painfully low IQ and ridiculous you just HAVE to be “pulling my leg” or to use pro wrestling terminology this HAS to be a “work” right?

Please tell me it’s a work.
so you're saying he should just "approach" in starbucks?

are you fucking kidding me?

ER was def incel imo, he 100% was not chad

so you're saying he should just "approach" in starbucks?
One of these days I'm going to try to run passive game by just wearing a cool anime shirt in a starbucks and waiting for a weeabette to approach me and ask me out. BOUND TO WORK

Holy fuck, that Isabella Guzman whore stabbed her mother 151 times and then beat her deadbody with a baseball bat.

Holy fucking hapabitch was a literal beast from hell.

Imagine how much hatred and abuse she received from her noodlewhore mother that she had to kill her that brutally.

These noodlewhores who chase white men are legit psycho and the deep hatred for their own children they posses is beyond our grasp.

it's one of the weirdest takes i've seen a good portion of this community express, he was a hapa manlet with no sex appeal, in SOCAL, he had no chance

it's one of the weirdest takes i've seen a good portion of this community express, he was a hapa manlet with no sex appeal, in SOCAL, he had no chance
thank god we have some reasonable people here

now that I think about it, he had a terrible side profile.
but aside from that he was pretty normal looking imo, thing is he was a turbomanlet and an autistic, narcissistic fag who lived in the chadlands.

now that I think about it, he had a terrible side profile.
but aside from that he was pretty normal looking imo, thing is he was a turbomanlet and an autistic, narcissistic fag who lived in the chadlands.
doesn't matter what you "imo" is.

women don't want to fuck him and he doesn't have sex = he is incel due to LOOKS

doesn't matter what you "imo" is.

women don't want to fuck him and he doesn't have sex = he is incel due to LOOKS
read what I posted, he was 4.5/10, but 5'5 and autistic. Face is not everything, so you could say he's overall unattractive to females due to certain traits that fucked him up. Also his side profile and lips are horrid.

read what I posted, he was 4.5/10, but 5'5 and autistic. Face is not everything, so you could say he's overall unattractive to females due to certain traits that fucked him up. Also his side profile and lips are horrid.
so he is incel due to looks

mental/personality meant NOTHING