Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee So it was the end of class and this girl who sits next to me said something to me and

OwariDa

OwariDa

Truly Humble Under God
-
I couldn’t understand what she said cause I wasn’t paying attention. I should’ve asked “did you say something” or whatever as an excuse to talk to her but I didn’t and just ignored her. She moved in her seat slightly and she sighed.

And when I was heading out I saw her stare at me.

Man FUCK dude i honestly had a good chance to talk with her. She talked to me and I ignored it like a retard.

kill yourself

I hate myself for doing that
I wasn’t even being like “hehe Muh sigma balls male Ignore women”
IMG 5121

She asked you out

Well
Congratulations on your future ascension

A similar thing happened to be a few years ago, you fumbled it.

I couldn’t understand what she said cause I wasn’t paying attention. I should’ve asked “did you say something” or whatever as an excuse to talk to her but I didn’t and just ignored her. She moved in her seat slightly and she sighed.

Man FUCK dude i honestly had a good chance to talk with her. She talked to me and I ignored it like a retard.
You never had a chance man unless you're 6'4 women treat you like you're invisible.

lol no

Tbh

Cope I’m incel af
She’s a cutie tho fr
This isnt the first time you got IOIs. If you don't pick up the signals you are volcel at the very least

Chad.is Chad's zoomers are destroying inceldom

Look bro if you did that spontaneously you probably already know deep down that she is disgusted by you anyway

I would have been scared too and worried she was saying something mean to me