Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting So many single mothers.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I just went to the zoo with my parents today and there were so many single women with like 7 kids each. I saw only two couples with kids, some tall chad with a tatooed pink haired wife and a tyrone with a white woman. Even at my school almost every white kid has a single mother or divorced parents. What's worse is that most of them were fat and most of the boys are clearly mini chads.

Chad doesnt stick around tbh. Too many pursuers

Sadly, single mothers are increasing and they are taught to be proud of it

America is done for.

West Coast of the USA?

So many single mothers, so many children with ruined lives. Most of them will end up posting here give it about 15 years

Should've thrown that one into the gorilla enclosure ;) @ThoughtfulCel do your broskis need a new punching bag by any chance?
We're always looking for new punching bags. They die too quickly

DTIxbntX4AAdJIG.jpg

Cucks will put the blame on the fathers and not the mothers for not choosing to mate with a good man instead that doesnt have 6/10+ looks

Cucks will put the blame on the fathers and not the mothers for not choosing to mate with a good man instead that doesnt have 6/10+ looks
Always do. I remember a pretty based foid (Ann Coutler) even wrote a book on the dangers of single motherhood, but they always discredit her by bringing up the "deadbeat" dads, ignoring that foids choose them and likely send the ones who stick around packing.

The epidermic is only gonna get worse. More future thugs and mass shooters.

Always do. I remember a pretty based foid (Ann Coutler) even wrote a book on the dangers of single motherhood, but they always discredit her by bringing up the "deadbeat" dads, ignoring that foids choose them and likely send the ones who stick around packing.

The epidermic is only gonna get worse. More future thugs and mass shooters.
My problems with foids like this is that at the end of the day they would do the exact same thing they're criticizing if they had the chance. Once I realize that they're a lot less based in my mind. I will give them credit for at least calling balls and strikes and not living in fantasy land like all the other cucks/bluepillers.

#thanksjews

For all the advertising of mixing

Incel trait: going to the zoo with your parents

collapse of western civilization as we know it, though single moms KNOW that they had a kid with chad that's why they enjoy themselves while not in a rush to find a betabux provider since the government supplies them with funds. The government works as a provider entity to f*ids, that's why they're free to do this

collapse of western civilization as we know it, though single moms KNOW that they had a kid with chad that's why they enjoy themselves while not in a rush to find a betabux provider since the government supplies them with funds. The government works as a provider entity to f*ids, that's why they're free to do this
government works with the jews who want America to die

You inkwells are just too scared to date a strong independent woman. Past is the past sweaty she was finding herself :bluepill::bluepill::soy::soy: