Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee So many young foids like animes these days

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
Seriously basically all girls in class are weeaboos now including the hottest ones, funny how a few years ago u would get called a neckbeard loser if u said u watch anime

That’s news to me tbh

Only because there are some on Netflix. They don't do the effort of searching for anything, they always take what is presented to them.
and btw for a girl to watch anime it's ok and cute, but when an average looking man watches anime, it goes like "uwww what a weirdo!"

They might have watched one or two popular ones like Naruto and BNHA but nothing more

tell them I'll teach them lots of japanese if they suck my cock

The weeb foid i had to sit right next to in my 10th grade french class was a total heartless bitch

Seriously basically all girls in class are weeaboos now including the hottest ones, funny how a few years ago u would get called a neckbeard loser if u said u watch anime
They are also into kpop. Fucking degenerate whores.

Suicidefuel for @TheSecondComing

You still would. People wanna fuck foids so they aren't hit with social suicide.

It's because they are whores.

MHA DOESN'T COUNT

Becaus le quirky gf who is different than others :soy::soy:

Only because there are some on Netflix. They don't do the effort of searching for anything, they always take what is presented to them.
and btw for a girl to watch anime it's ok and cute, but when an average looking man watches anime, it goes like "uwww what a weirdo!"

Netflix ruined the niche appeal of anime tbh ngl

Anime is for Normies, get rid of it.

Same with video games, it's flooded with normies, chads, and foids now compared to when you used to be a outcasted freak if you played them.

I don't know what it is, if I see a foid liking something I enjoy, I start to stray away the community/hobby surrounding it. I cannot fucking stand women in any community or hobby that I frequent... Even if they aren't being rude or actively harming the community.

Can they all fuck off back to cooking shows or something? They are ruining a lot of things for me

I don't know what it is, if I see a foid liking something I enjoy, I start to stray away the community/hobby surrounding it. I cannot fucking stand women in any community or hobby that I frequent... Even if they aren't being rude or actively harming the community.

Can they all fuck off back to cooking shows or something? They are ruining a lot of things for me
become a defendER of anime

anime is almost normie now get a grip

Same there is nothing they'll allow outcast males to have to themselves. Maybe that's a reason a lot of people don't join communities or hobbies that are male centered. They always get run over and normies come in and bully everyone out acting like it's their space now.

Anime has been shit for the past 10-11 years, it's no surprise it became mainstream because of normiescum like these. Fucking Chads and Stacys like it nowadays JFL

High IQ, even in Anime we wouldn't be spared, just like real life.
there is nothing they'll allow outcast males to have to themselves. Maybe that's a reason a lot of people don't join communities or hobbies that are male centered. They always get run over and normies come in and bully everyone out acting like it's their space now.

Anime is a medium jfl, you dont have watch normal nigger shows

That's why they need to be jailed

welcome to da normie zone

Foids only pretend to like anime to mock and belittle those whom they know will never not be khhv

>mha
>anime

okay brehs

ok they watched a few of the most popular animes of the past 2 decades in English dub on netflix.
That does not mean they watch anime or are into the medium ffs.

Well shit if you got that in common as a "hobby" certainly it'll get you laid!

femoids are like ants, they will mindlessly infest male spaces given the chance

femoids are like ants, they will mindlessly infest male spaces given the chance
Yep, women just mindlessly wander around till they spot something they can leech off. Makes sense when you take note off all the gay/trap/boylove crap that gets popular.

Ur subconscious mind know they r there bcos they kno they r female and 99.9% of the time they r there for the quirky appeal

What's really ragefuel is that these same foids will ignore us IRL but insist on trying to ruin any male exclusive space that males may go especially online.
They just show up to break up the all male group and then leave once most of the original guys in the group have left.
They should leave us alone and ignore us online just like they do IRL.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back