Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So much for Corona changing anything...

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
Chad and Stacy are back and they're going to make up for all the fucking they didn't do in the past year. Meanwhile incels are still under lockdown, because what else ever was there?

nothing has changed except I hate women even more

Hope they all get Brazillian ebola

Chad and Stacy are back and they're going to make up for all the fucking they didn't do in the past year
We knew it was going to end eventually.
Meanwhile incels are still under lockdown, because what else ever was there?
At this point, I'm trying to get used to isolation. I'll never have a gf, a family, or sex for that matter. It's a wrap.

We knew it was going to end eventually.

At this point, I'm trying to get used to isolation. I'll never have a gf, a family, or sex for that matter. It's a wrap.
Seriously. What changed for us except wearing the chink diaper around our face as mandated?

All corona did was delay the inevitable.

Nothing changed, they formed "support" bubbles together and with no work or school they have been fucking more than ever before!

Seriously. What changed for us except wearing the chink diaper around our face as mandated?
All the shops are still fucking closed and haircuts are double or triple price so that's good if you like hardship I guess

a little longer , then things will ((change)) or become chaotic so to speak

incel trait: never going on a wild spring break trip

Yes there is. They just don't care if they get covid because Florida. In a few weeks they'll regret it.