Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious So much has changed in just the past 5 years.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Guys who would have no issue getting dates in 2010 now get nothing, standards having been raised by women while their behavior has worsened. Even outside of dating games have changed into greedy money draining traps or SJW filled crap, movies have done the same and so have comics.

Normies were a lot more successful 10 years ago when I was in highschool.

It will only continue. It gets worse everyday

Yup we've been riding the slippery slope to societal collapse for some time now. Hopefully by the time shit hits the fan tech will progress enough so I can upload my mind to a digital VR paradise world before it happens. Otherwise the rope is always there.

Normies were a lot more successful 10 years ago when I was in highschool.
That's what I mean. Incels will always exist in some form but the fact that the average man can't even get a date is disturbing.

Just like how the elite wanted. They wanted to turn men into slaves on society and they did it.

Closer to 10 years now I'd say, with a MASSIVE acceleration in 2013 weirdly too. Maybe 13 really is an unlucky number.

I kind of remember SJWs getting taken seriously 5 years ago. In 2010 if you'd said shit like "pansexual" you'd get laughed out of the room.

Last edited:
I think in general people have become less friendly towards one another and much more self interested then 5 years ago.

I just saw you mentioned 2010 immediately in your post lol sorry. What's with the title?

I think in general people have become less friendly towards one another and much more self interested then 5 years ago.
Yeah they have. Hard not to when you see evil people getting away with their crimes, people screwing you over first and being a decent person gets you killed.
I just saw you mentioned 2010 immediately in your post lol sorry. What's with the title?
Because in the past 5 years it's risen to insane levels.

5 years ago you were 10 years old nigga :feelskek: :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

2011-2014 were literally the best years of my life.

Guys who would have no issue getting dates in 2010 now get nothing, standards having been raised by women while their behavior has worsened. Even outside of dating games have changed into greedy money draining traps or SJW filled crap, movies have done the same and so have comics.
It's only gonna get worse my friend.

2014 was when a lot of the wok stuff started because of gamergate and the mike brown riots. I think we're seeing this again today with the floyd riots and the fact that a lot of normies hate trump so much. I expect it kick in to ultra drive here even sooner and in 5 years we'll look back at 2020 fondly because things will be so bad by then.
Yup we've been riding the slippery slope to societal collapse for some time now. Hopefully by the time shit hits the fan tech will progress enough so I can upload my mind to a digital VR paradise world before it happens. Otherwise the rope is always there.

They are gonna take over your VR world too.

Closer to 10 years now I'd say, with a MASSIVE acceleration in 2013 weirdly too. Maybe 13 really is an unlucky number.

I kind of remember SJWs getting taken seriously 5 years ago. In 2010 if you'd said shit like "pansexual" you'd get laughed out of the room.
I would say around the time fags/trannies got rights so 2012-2016, before that fags were basically treated the same as incels(even california voted to remove gay marriage). But now even the right tolerates it.
Social media/Dating apps gave foids/tyrones/chads unprecedented power as we know.

Hyper inflated foid econemy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back