Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So sick of everything….

jake171717

jake171717

Greycel
i am new to the forum, so glad i was approved, bc i am stretched so thin rn… i just can’t take this anymore, constantly stared at by foids, and not bc im attractive but i guess you already know that… they look at me with disgust and i can just read there minds : look at that gross dude, i bet hes one of those nice guys that we dont want, lets go fk our chads later. I just wanna bash their faces in so they realize who they were messing with……..what they did to me………..its not gonna be pretty, i can tell u that………..:feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

Yeah same I hate my life

Sup bro.
How old are you?
What did they do to you?

Share your experiences with US :feelswhere:

Well im white bred, 38 soon, 5’9, yea i know its sad but im still a virgin, dont even like that word, it makes me so fkn angry but its the truth… ive been only rejected by foids my whole life, from school age up until now, one was a cashier, i had a dream where i asked her out and thought she was meant for me but no, a handful of them werent even that hot, they should just be glad someone asked them out but nooo, no gratitude whatsoever………its just tearing on me and i dont know what to do with all this anger, all my thoughts of seeing these superior fkn foids and their chads just hanging from a rope…….. multiple ropes…….:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: i just wanna str*ngle them this is so unfair, they dont know i would have treated them as a goddess! but they want chad bc his dick is big i guess….

Well im white bred, 38 soon, 5’9, yea i know its sad but im still a virgin, dont even like that word, it makes me so fkn angry but its the truth… ive been only rejected by foids my whole life, from school age up until now, one was a cashier, i had a dream where i asked her out and thought she was meant for me but no, a handful of them werent even that hot, they should just be glad someone asked them out but nooo, no gratitude whatsoever………its just tearing on me and i dont know what to do with all this anger, all my thoughts of seeing these superior fkn foids and their chads just hanging from a rope…….. multiple ropes…….:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: i just wanna str*ngle them this is so unfair, they dont know i would have treated them as a goddess! but they want chad bc his dick is big i guess….
you are an oldcel?i have much respect for oldcels.many people that i know are no longer alive,so anyone who survives past 25 gets my respect. how did you discover the blackpill and incel forums?

Welcome :blackpill: We need more oldcel and Trucel wisdom here on the Forum.

So i count as an oldcel? Whaddaya know! Unfortunately i have no wisdom to share but just wanna get to know ppl who feel the same way i do, that struggle with the same problems…….. it feels like the longer time it goes the probablity of nutting inside a tight little foid is just smaler and smaler…………..if there even are any left, most of the foids today are so stuck up and yk, alrrady ”broken in to”:feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

Yeah, this world deserves to burn to the ground. I'm not even just saying that. It actually does.

Yeah, this world deserves to burn to the ground. I'm not even just saying that. It actually does.
Burn the stuckup no good cum dripping slutty foids first so i can at least watch it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back