Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious So what happened between u and Ur oneitis?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Btw if u have oneitis after being blackpilled then you aren't blackpilled. Mine was b4 I was blackpilled.

She listened to same obscure music as me n all dat. Same interests everything. But in the end went out with the chad who makes fun of my appearance and they're still together to this day like 3-4 years.

Mine got fat as fuck.

brag detector thread.

Nothing, I never met her.

I dunno and I don't care.

I was all beta and showered her with gifts from the 9th grade all the way to the 12th grade. Protected her from crap, made sure to watch whenever she left things behind and gave it to her to show that I cared about her. Even gave her gifts every Valentine's Day.

Without going anywhere and seeing it was the last year of school, in the last few months I asked her if she wanted to go out as a date and not just friends and she said it might be better if we stayed as friends. Never seen her again after graduation.

I've gotten so pathetic that I've tried focusing on everything I did wrong with her with other girls I've met online and offline since then until Facebook was made. After seeing I wasn't getting anywhere and no one was ever giving me a chance no matter how nice I tried to be, I've become bitter and stopped trying since then. I have not tried to get a girl for about 10 years now because what's the point? And everywhere it's now getting harder and harder to get one and it's not because I'm getting older but because this social media world has gotten girls pickier and pickier.

It's surely my personality though. It's because of how nasty and disgusting I am that I can't get a girl that I've tried showing everything I can that I'm not only attracted to you but want to show you affection whether by actions or of course giving little gifts. I'm not in it for the sex. But yeah, I'm sure my personality is so disgusting and vile and that's why I could never get anyone interested in me.

Frustration, pain, rejection, suffering, etc.

I had a oneitis in elementary school, she barely knew i exist, once the word got out that i like her she was running from me like i was a leper. She is now a doctor and she is married and they have kids.
This is her with her husband 150873 576026045744489 1547355812 n

She's talking to me less and less but I know that she hangs out with chad all day

she is transitioning f2m :lul:

You can't have a girl that you like after being blackpilled? I guess I don't quite understand what oneitis means then.

I was all beta and showered her with gifts from the 9th grade all the way to the 12th grade. Protected her from crap, made sure to watch whenever she left things behind and gave it to her to show that I cared about her. Even gave her gifts every Valentine's Day.

Without going anywhere and seeing it was the last year of school, in the last few months I asked her if she wanted to go out as a date and not just friends and she said it might be better if we stayed as friends. Never seen her again after graduation.

I've gotten so pathetic that I've tried focusing on everything I did wrong with her with other girls I've met online and offline since then until Facebook was made. After seeing I wasn't getting anywhere and no one was ever giving me a chance no matter how nice I tried to be, I've become bitter and stopped trying since then. I have not tried to get a girl for about 10 years now because what's the point? And everywhere it's now getting harder and harder to get one and it's not because I'm getting older but because this social media world has gotten girls pickier and pickier.

It's surely my personality though. It's because of how nasty and disgusting I am that I can't get a girl that I've tried showing everything I can that I'm not only attracted to you but want to show you affection whether by actions or of course giving little gifts. I'm not in it for the sex. But yeah, I'm sure my personality is so disgusting and vile and that's why I could never get anyone interested in me.

fucking brutal my guy, im with you. i did similar things with my oneitis. i wrote her letters, brought her nail polish, tried everything to make her smile and laugh. then at the end of it when we graduated hs, she asked me how i felt about her, i told her the truth, and she blocked me straight up

that was giga :soy: my mang, u have no respect 4urself, based tbhngl.

that was giga :soy: my mang, u have no respect 4urself, based tbhngl.
Yeah. I used to think girls were worth more than guys. Not really my fault when that's what I've been seeing since I was small. Cartoons been showing me this, movies too, history with things like wars and such, saying about women and children first, and so much more.
I didn't care about myself and only cared about the girls and how they felt. All that got me is sitting around my room now rotting away while I play video games. Video games used to be a hobby. Now it's my life.

Never Knew my oneitis beyond stalking her instagram. But I deleted the app now.

Yeah. I used to think girls were worth more than guys. Not really my fault when that's what I've been seeing since I was small. Cartoons been showing me this, movies too, history with things like wars and such, saying about women and children first, and so much more.
I didn't care about myself and only cared about the girls and how they felt. All that got me is sitting around my room now rotting away while I play video games. Video games used to be a hobby. Now it's my life.
u might be onto something there, we just need to cooperate on a time machine collab and sell some good ol slaves, like back in the day when life was simpler

I had a oneitis at my wagekek job then I SEAmaxxed and realized all holes are the same deep down plus I was less beta and 100% more blackpilled so I just stopped orbiting her completely and didn't even talk to her and she seems to have enough orbiters to keep her occupied anyway.

Quitting my job soon anyway, it's not like she'll miss me even tho we worked together for 3-4 years jfl. She used to ask me to do alot of shift swaps with her because she does normie things with friends but I just refuse and say no so I guess she senses I broke free from her succubus ways.

I had a oneitis back in highschool she is now dating a soycuck and she has a dog now :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
I had a oneitis at my wagekek job then I SEAmaxxed and realized all holes are the same deep down plus I was less beta and 100% more blackpilled so I just stopped orbiting her completely and didn't even talk to her and she seems to have enough orbiters to keep her occupied anyway.

Quitting my job soon anyway, it's not like she'll miss me even tho we worked together for 3-4 years jfl. She used to ask me to do alot of shift swaps with her because she does normie things with friends but I just refuse and say no so I guess she senses I broke free from her succubus ways.
Damn allot of wagecuck jobs have girls that need orbirters but never fuck them only chad
I see it happen today at work

Last edited:
She got railed by Chad while I rotted on this forum

She listened to same obscure music as me n all dat. Same interests everything. But in the end went out with the chad who makes fun of my appearance and they're still together to this day like 3-4 years.
One of the worst parts. A foid learns what obscure interests you have when you finally open up to her after her prodding you why you are shy. Then once she has figured you out completely she moves on and shares these obscure interests with chad and they bond over it.

Being "friends" with foids is cucked but sharing unique information with them about yourself while you are "friends" with them is even more cucked. You are just giving her more shit she can use to bond with chad when she moves on from leading you on.

I had a oneitis in elementary school, she barely knew i exist, once the word got out that i like her she was running from me like i was a leper. She is now a doctor and she is married and they have kids.
This is her with her husbandView attachment 340504
cucked 4 lyfe

I’ve had 2. First was literally named Stacy lol. Met her in college in a psych class. We would chat a little and partner up for in class shit, not big group projects or anything. We really didn’t hang out to much other than studying together a couple times and saying hi at the student rec center. I finally asked her out and she lets me down by subtly letting me know she has a boyfriend. Tyrone, I got Blacked! :lul:

Other one I would have to redact too much info to comply with the rules (no I never got ANY form of sex) So will keep short. also met her in college and hit it off well it seemed and she ghosted me. Now married to Chaddam and has what I assume is the perfect life.

I never talked to her. Then we graduated HS and I forgot her name now.

Don't know don't care ...Its Over ...you Either Rope or Cope

Btw if u have oneitis after being blackpilled then you aren't blackpilled. Mine was b4 I was blackpilled.

I had one decade plus back in HS. asked her out, ofc rejected. and things was awkward.

she lives with her pet and with family last i heard. she is kind of a loser tbh

This is her with her husbandView attachment 340504
what does he do for work?

Blocked me on fb and insta

Legitimately never had one.

Absolutely nothing happened. It's why I'm still here, instead of being a family man.

It's a long story.

When I started liking her, we were in our final year at school before exams. We were studying in two different classes, but then they merged us into big one and separate us on professional groups. Even though, we were in different groups, the classes that weren't so important for the exams we've chosen, we had together. I wasn't interested in her at all. She first started to greet me everyday, then she was trying to build conversation with me, I had absolutely zero interest in her, to the point, when she asked, how I am, I just said ok, and went somewhere else. I'm polite usually, but I never even thought of asking about her back.

She started following me on social media, and at some point we had to participate in school's dance contest. I did it only cuz, my mom told me at the time, that I never participate in anything that happens at school, apart studies lol. I had no idea whom to choose as a partner, though I thought I can choose whoever I want, I was bluepilled back then. Our teacher wanted to pair me with the girl, whom I might define as a femcel. Nobody else wanted to dance with her, neither did I, but I already saw the teacher leading her towards me, and while, I have nothing against her, though nobody ever talked to her, so I didn't like her. Then I see that other girl standing alone as well, and I'm like: "Pssst, Hey! Come here! Quick!" We then participated in contest, and after, many different people complimented us, saying how cute we look together. We started to talk lot more often.

Year later, most of my classmates thought about choosing a pair for prom, instead of exams. I had no idea about choosing somebody, because I didn't really communicate with any girl in the class. Then I had "Aha!" moment, and decided to invite the girl, whom I danced at the contest. She said that it's kind of early to decide, and asked if I'm sure I wanna dance with her, coz I might change my opinion later during the year.
I thought she agreed, because she never said no, so I thought I can forget about the prom for now.

When other guys asked me, I told them who I'm going with. At some point one guy, started to argue with me, saying that she agreed to dance with him. This guy was from her half of the class. I had good relationship with the guy, we had common music interests, so I didn't want to argue and conflict, I just wanted to make things clear.

I texted her and it seems he actually asked her about that and she actually agreed. I remember that feeling. I can't say I was heartbroken, as I still didn't develop any interest in her. I felt betrayed like a friend. I really wrapped my mind about her going with me, though I am the problematic thing in this equation, as she clearly didn't ever agree, though I believed in that. I blamed her for that and thought she's a bad friend. I asked her about the agreement few times, but she never said she is about to go with another guy, and never even said that she can't go with me. When she texted she's going with him, I just said that, it would be better if she told me in advance, that she doesn't want, or have someone to go with rather than fooling me around, which is not very nice.

Like I said, I felt betrayed, I didn't had many friends at school, mostly enemies. But I thought, she is really cool and good with me, and she's my friend. I didn't want to see her and tried to avoid her for a while even though we had to meet almost every day. When we would encounter each other, I saw her upset and guilty expression, but at the time, I would just be on my way and act like she's invisible. I wanted her to consider herself guilty and maybe become better person.

Ironically, after all of this, for the next month, I've been thinking about her all time, and that I should figure out how to fix everything so that I can feel comfortable with her again. Some time passed.

Later, we had some kind of a party at school. The teachers let us come to school at 6 pm and stay till 6 am, we had new years celebration, kind of, dance, quests, contests, etc. I was nervous, still thinking about that bitch and couldn't just have fun, so I decided to go out for a sec, breath some fresh air outside. When I got back I didn't go straight to the hall, but circled the school a little, and encountered her. I wonder, if she was actually looking for me :soy::chad: She asked, if she can talk to me. I said ok, go on. She actually apologized about what happened. :chad::chad::chad::banhammer:. I said that there's no problem, and I forgot about that. She said she wants everything to be just as before, and I said ok. She hugged me. :chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:And finally, after a month, I could have a deep breath, and settle this situation. I thought, we are cool now, and I really had great time after. We were dancing together for the rest of the night :chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:. We ended up in an empty classroom, though I didn't even think about that. We were lying on an armchair together to relax a little bit. I wonder if I could have some then. :reeeeee:When everything ended, I decided to follow her to the block, we were standing there for more than an hour, in awesome snowy weather. :chad: I figured I'm in love only when I came home and went to sleep.

Things went downhill from there. Stupid things I remember I did was to ask her to help me with some homework, while I was best in class lol. Funny thing, the day I decided I wanna tell her about my feelings, I discovered she had a tall chadlite bf. She actually came to prom with me. And later when I was depressed coz of all this bullshit again, she came to me and asked what's wrong. I didn't know if to tell her or punch her face. I threw million of hints at her, and all this time I thought she just dumb. I figure things bit by bit, coz I'm posting here now lol.

We used to still text, although I quit social media for some time. When I was back, she asked why I wasn't online. I asked her some stupid question and she left me on read. Well fuck her, though I still like her.

It's the most Chaddish and romantic experience I ever had. I still kissless virgin though.
But in the end went out with the chad.
Common thing for most posts in this theead
I thought, I'm the most bluepilled thing in the world, but you can have the award for yourself broski
End of 4th grade school year. She had to leave , she was moving to another country in a couple days. On our last day together , She with teary eyes, said she loves me and I told her that I love her too , It was my first time saying it out loud. On that night , under the stars , We kissed and we promised to each other that in the future , we’ll reunite and build a life together. Switching matching necklaces as a memory , We said goodbye to one another. It’s been 8 years since then , I haven’t seen her since then and we haven’t spoken since then
Proof or didn't happen

Last edited:
I had a oneitis at age... 13/14. I guess something like that. Well before anyone noticed her i actually did. Later on she turned into a Stacy in her teens. She had numerous boyfriends so I stopped thinking about her.

Now she's dating a 40yo Chad. She's 21.

I asked her out with an essay sent to her, after that she rejected me and now I write shit one para's from the damage it had caused.