Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill SOCIAL CONSTRUCT

Uncle Death

Uncle Death

Blackpills Gate
★★★★★
Woman always said that their role as a woman were a social construct. They deemed themself as equal to men, but how? They never grow like man.

No matter how much they tried, they will never overpower man. Man are stronger, smarter, funnier and better. Just fucking better in general. Woman voice are annoying, Men voice are powerful and commanding. Woman are meant to be fuck toy, nothing more nothing less.

SO to all women said gender were a social construct, Your strengths arent a social construct. You are not eloquence or charismatic woman. You are just simply nature failed product

TLDR. WOMAN ARE INFERIOR TO MAN IN EVERY SINGLE WAY

THOUGHTS @Meus

Im Based
The most Based guy in the forum lol

great thread. foids are subhuman cunts.

@worthlessloser26 Thoughts?

IT SCREENSHOT ME OK:panties:

That's not even the major problem when they say "gender is a social construct", because what they mean is even more problematic for them. They mean that gender does not exist at all. When a feminist says that, they are basically arguing that gender has been artifically created by mankind, whereas it is a biological reality that has existed throughout thousands of years for the entire mammalian history, not just human. So, no, gender is not a social construct, it's a fact of mammalian life.

If they had argued "women are better than men", at least they could try to come up with reasonings as to why, but instead they choose to take a stance which objectively can not be supported in any way.

That's not even the major problem when they say "gender is a social construct", because what they mean is even more problematic for them. They mean that gender does not exist at all. When a feminist says that, they are basically arguing that gender has been artifically created by mankind, whereas it is a biological reality that has existed throughout thousands of years for the entire mammalian history, not just human. So, no, gender is not a social construct, it's a fact of mammalian life.

If they had argued "women are better than men", at least they could try to come up with reasonings as to why, but instead they choose to take a stance which objectively can not be supported in any way.
they are retarded. Truly an inferior creature, even with their body,I would love to hunt them with my cats.

I FUCKING HATE WOMAN

High IQ and true.

Women are to be fucked and discarded. That's it. They are basically walking fleshlights.