Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Social credit system

S

Swedeguy93

#"Women"=Children
★★★
If a social credit score goes online, we´ll probably all get sent to jail for our past and present NEETING, our looks, our comments on the internet cloud history or whatever. We´ll probably start with 0 or negative score. The only hope is if you all start with like 1000 points when it goes online as in world of warcraft arena system. I mean, why pay for something you did in the past, before the system existed? Would be like sharia got implemented tomorrow, and you got your hand cut off for stealing something a decade ago, when you alrdy paid the price for that by the laws present then. But i´m like 90% sure that if a social credit score gets implemented, we´ll pay for our past "misdeeds". In our case, existing.

If you´re not gonna write anything constructive, then dont write. Every dumb short comment ruins the universe, think of the entropy concept.

If you´re not gonna write anything constructive, then dont write. Every dumb short comment ruins the universe, think of the entropy concept.
the only thing breaking is your oneitis hymen (and not being broken by you)

@Sneir wtf is this nigga talking about. He has a few corn cobs up his ass. Flame this nigger to no end (in video game)

Pretty sure we all have 0 credit score OP. (Except the rich kids) so don't put us in it.

Based graphical. :feelsjuice:

IT IS JUST A FUCKING COWARDLY AND GREEDY DAMN KIKE I WOULD THROW A PENNY ON THE FLOOR AND HE WOULD JUST LAY BACK WITH HIS FILTHY STINKY JEWISH RECTUM READY TO TAKE MY 3 INCHES SMALL SOFT PRICK PER ANAL (IN VIDEO GAME)
Im not jewish

If a social credit score goes online, we´ll probably all get sent to jail for our past and present NEETING, our looks, our comments on the internet cloud history or whatever. We´ll probably start with 0 or negative score. The only hope is if you all start with like 1000 points when it goes online as in world of warcraft arena system. I mean, why pay for something you did in the past, before the system existed? Would be like sharia got implemented tomorrow, and you got your hand cut off for stealing something a decade ago, when you alrdy paid the price for that by the laws present then. But i´m like 90% sure that if a social credit score gets implemented, we´ll pay for our past "misdeeds". In our case, existing.
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Thanks for the idea Goyim :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
I will let my superiors at the ((((bank))))) know.

who the fuck is you cotton picker fuck off away from me you horny bloodthirsty damn fucking sexual predator:feelswhat: (in video game)
In video game :feelshmm:

:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Thanks for the idea Goyim :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
I will let my superiors at the ((((bank))))) know.
Goldfish memory? :p We´re brothers from another father (little jewish maternal lineage joke) Hmm, actually a good little pun, could be run as part of a NY jew standup ive seen on youtube. Seinfeld style.

Last edited:
who the fuck is you cotton picker fuck off away from me you horny bloodthirsty damn fucking sexual predator:feelswhat: (in video game)
I've never heard of that video game, which is it?:feelsaww:

Will be the rule on the Great Reset unfortunately, Europe is being the first one