Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Social flushing

EnterTheVoid

EnterTheVoid

Banned
-
I want to know if anyone else experienced this because I ROUTINELY have to deal with shit like this since Im at least 12. Men traditionally have denied women the access to high responsibility spaces like business or politics (for obvious reasons, you don't want to give a baby sharp scissors). I claim that women do exactly the same thing, but for the most basic social needs a man can have. It's what I call social flushing. Since middle school, girls all cooperate to literally flush their looksmatch from their social circles. It keeps going throughout highschool and culminates with college. At this point, all your highschool female acquaintances are at way more than an arm's length away from you. You can't touch them because they ascended socially. Since social media appeared, women have had an INSANE level of control to engineer social circles and mold literally any social space into a frathouse (the natural system for chad worshipping foids).

Last year Ive experienced REPEATED mogging sessions with a former "friend". He's better looking than me and taller. I noticed how we would both meet the same new people at the same time, but inevitably his followers count on social media would go up, but mine would stay the same for years on end. Social circles would literally form AROUND ME, carefully AVOIDING ME despite me being PHYSICALLY there.

ITS OVER FOR US.

This has been noticed by a lot of users here.