Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Social isolation

bing

bing

Captain
★★★
I’ve noticed a lot of mental illness diagnosis online suggest the mentally Ill person “withdraws” and always puts the responsibility on them for their isolation.

Why the fuck would I want to talk to people that hate me and don’t say shit back when I talk to them hahaha. Or undermine me and disrespect me to my face. There is no point to talking to people when they make me feel like dogshit or act like brick walls.

Soyciety is the problem and it causes “mental illness”.

Soyciety is the problem and it causes “mental illness”.
high iq. mental illness is culturally defined. its all just made up shit to try and control peoples behavior and force socially accepted realities to override your own subjective reality

high iq. mental illness is culturally defined. its all just made up shit to try and control peoples behavior and force socially accepted realities to override your own subjective reality

Couldn’t have said it better myself. Therapists are brain washers and psychiatrists are drug dealers that are put in place to sedate the people with poor phenotypes that have not been able to succeed in this shitty society

Why the fuck would I want to talk to people that hate me and don’t say shit back when I talk to them hahaha. Or undermine me and disrespect me to my face. There is no point to talking to people when they make me feel like dogshit or act like brick walls.

I don't feel guilty for spent my life in front of the computer, I´ve tried to make friends dozens of times. they did their best to keep me away,

How the hell am I going to feel safe, after seeing them make this gesture when I talk to them?

I wish I could take a spy cam and record all my daily experiences, then upload it to youtube, so people can see what rejection is really like

according to the socially acceptable narrative, the blame must be on the individual and not on the collective, because the narrative prioritizes the collective over the individual all the time.

Last edited:
Some people dies when there are kids, some people get killed in a car crash, some people going most of their live in jail and rot there, we loose nothing everyone will die somehow, but it could always be worser for us no time for larping just accept the situations and make the best of it. Drinking, smoking, drugs in videogames, making fun of foids........:feelsLSD:

I don't feel guilty for spent my life in front of the computer, I´ve tried to make friends dozens of times. they did their best to keep me away,

How the hell am I going to feel safe, after seeing them make this gesture when I talk to them?

View attachment 601404

I wish I could take a spy cam and record all my daily experiences, then upload it to youtube, so people can see what rejection is really like

according to the socially acceptable narrative, the blame must be on the individual and not on the collective, because the narrative prioritizes the collective over the individual all the time.

Lol FACTS :blackpill:

[UWSL]Personally, I've isolated myself for a long time. It's not my fault that I hate people and don't want to socialize anymore. This fucking soyciety is the reason. [/UWSL]

View attachment 601404