Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Social media censorship and ostracizing leads to political radicalization...

• Thread starter TheWatchfulTiger24
  • Start date
T

TheWatchfulTiger24

Banned
-
So I'm new here and I mentioned how I've been banned off 4chan and Reddit. This made me realize how political radicals are really made. When people are silenced for expressing a mildly "traditionalist" view and thinking that men should be *gasp* GIVEN THE SAME STANDARDS AS WOMEN!!! then people end up finding communities where they can vent their feelings and not be silenced. The same goes for ostracizing people and shaming them for having opinions like this. Because these opinions can't be posted publicly unless you want to be shamed and called all sorts of names, then people seek to find likeminded people. People want validation and for someone to hear what they have to say. If you are shamed for even daring to think something, then you will find a place where you can safely share those opinions. This is what leads people to places like /pol/ and this place. Because they can't be themselves anywhere else, they come here. And instead of getting into a rational discussion and hearing opposing viewpoints, they instead are confronted by the same information all day every day and end up living in an echo chamber of like minded people.

they instead are confronted by the same information all day every day and end up living in an echo chamber of like minded people.
And this is why America's youth went full libtard. Because of the media

GIGA IQ thread more people should read this
And this is why America's youth went full libtard. Because of the media
politically correct google did more harm than good