Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Social stigma around male virginity is cultural, not biological and it doesn’t have to dictate your life

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
In our culture there is a hierarchy among men implicitly based on sexual success which entails ruthless bullying of those who do not live up to expectations; most people don’t even recognize this as a cultural phenomenon but simply see it as a natural fact of life

But this isn’t actually a universal standard and, in some cultures, the inverse was true and what people see as the embodiment of male success and respectability today (having tons of sex at a young age) was widely considered shameful

304414C7 537E 457A 91FD 2D306CCE8549

Normies would be so disoriented by this jfl

The ultimate takeaway from this is that the whole idea of sex as the primary measurement of male worth and respectability is an arbitrary meme that doesn’t exist outside of other people’s heads and your existence as a human is in no way defined by such things

Even if every other person in the world accepts it as objective fact and decides to hate and mock you for it it’s not like they’re god

In our culture there is a hierarchy among men implicitly based on sexual success which entails ruthless bullying of those who do not live up to expectations; most people don’t even recognize this as a cultural phenomenon but simply see it as a natural fact of life

But this isn’t actually a universal standard and, in some cultures, the inverse was true and what people see as the embodiment of male success and respectability today (having tons of sex at a young age) was widely considered shameful

View attachment 603109

The ultimate takeaway from this is that the whole idea of sex as the primary measurement of male worth and respectability is an arbitrary meme that doesn’t exist outside of other people’s heads and your existence as a human is in no way defined by such things

Even if every other person in the world accepts it as objective fact and decides to hate and mock you for it it’s not like they’re god
Absolutely correct.

The reason we view sex as a badge of honor is because we live in a society dominated by foid worship. Having sex is like receiving the host for a catholic. If you are really in bad standing among catholics you get barred from receiving the host at communion (excommunicated). Foids are the priestesses of the foid worship religion. Those they reject are automatically excommunicated.

The result is an underclass of Incels similar to the Dalits (untouchables) of Hinduism.

move to saudia arabia bro it won’t be a problem there

It doesn’t bother me. I sometimes watch how disgusting, depraved and low iq sex having normies are and I don’t really get offended. This is cope, same as usual, but regardless it’s how I feel.

just travel back to Roman empire bro

just travel back to Roman empire bro
Or just understand that modern cultural conventions /=/ universal objective fact that defines your self worth

If you were to take away the negative social implications of male sexlessness then it wouldn’t be enough of an issue for incel subculture to even exist; so it’s important to understand these things and know how to process them

Or just understand that modern cultural conventions /=/ universal objective fact that defines your self worth
I was rejected 20 times from warm approach,100 rejections from PUA style approach.So tell me,what is my SMV?

If you were to take away the negative social implications of male sexlessness
I can't do that,females can.

I was rejected 20 times from warm approach,100 rejections from PUA style approach.So tell me,what is my SMV?

I can't do that,females can.
“SMV” is like the literal embodiment of what I’m talking about here. The problem is that you’re still thinking in that binary

The process goes like this:
Step 1. Recognize that this culture is generally unempathetic towards “sexually undesirable” men and emphasizes things like being popular and attractive to women as the primary metric of male respectability

Step 2. Understand how this actually impacts your life (lack of social opportunities, inability to put dick in pussy) and the extent to which you should reasonably care about those things

Step 3. Subtract everything else. All this other stigma and ideas about how sexlessness makes you a dysfunctional loser or something only exist in people’s heads and they aren’t grounded in any kind of objective reality. You just disregard them.

The goal shouldn’t be to conform to other people’s arbitrary expectations of what men are “supposed” to be like. Outside of the practical impact it has on your life, these things do not have a higher significance and they could just as easily not exist at all under other conditions.

Instead, it should be to work towards attaining your own self actualization, internally. And you can do that even if every other person in the world sees you negatively and looks down on you; other people’s subjective judgments are not inherently rational, meaningful or worth centering your life around.

Smart and not-npcpilled thread OP :feelsokman:
It's easy to understand why this is the current male value, we live in a gynocentric society and women get to choose who has sex and who doesn't, hence the value of men is left at women's power which is pathetic.
Sure, not having sex bothers me but I wouldn't call myself a loser based on that

View attachment 603109

High iq

based. human nature is malleable. we are all born good but corrupted by societal institutions.

True incels know having sex wouldn’t fix their problems because true incels get shit on by society just for existing :lul:

However if foids were not insane in the modern age - incels would have gfs and could withstand the constant bullying

“SMV” is like the literal embodiment of what I’m talking about here. The problem is that you’re still thinking in that binary

The process goes like this:
Step 1. Recognize that this culture is generally unempathetic towards “sexually undesirable” men and emphasizes things like being popular and attractive to women as the primary metric of male respectability

Step 2. Understand how this actually impacts your life (lack of social opportunities, inability to put dick in pussy) and the extent to which you should reasonably care about those things

Step 3. Subtract everything else. All this other stigma and ideas about how sexlessness makes you a dysfunctional loser or something only exist in people’s heads and they aren’t grounded in any kind of objective reality. You just disregard them.

The goal shouldn’t be to conform to other people’s arbitrary expectations of what men are “supposed” to be like. Outside of the practical impact it has on your life, these things do not have a higher significance and they could just as easily not exist at all under other conditions.

Instead, it should be to work towards attaining your own self actualization, internally. And you can do that even if every other person in the world sees you negatively and looks down on you; other people’s subjective judgments are not inherently rational, meaningful or worth centering your life around.
I appreciate the effort and know how most females are.But i still want sex and validation,despite believing that my inner psychological core is still untainted.

Foids complain about slut shaming but will say "have sex" to you

i feel like this is a gigantic cope.they believed male virginity helped them become a greater warrior,and i don't know if you guys ever competed in anything,but the high you get out of being the best at that competition is huge,so comparing that to modern society is kind of going too far.

nowadays, most people(female work willingly so this doesn't really apply to them) work absolutely boring jobs and the only "high" they can wish to buy is drugs,women,enterntaiment copes,and alcohol. there is no becoming a revered and mighthy warrior or doing conquests which will yield great fortune.there is just working a shitty job doing some random shitty task and going home to masturbate.You could say maybe becoming rich is the equivalent ,but the barrier of entry is so much harder then murdering a random guy in battle is,and even then even if you are extremely rich no one will come up to you and praise you for doing so.no one will write odes about you.no one will build statues of you.women won't revere you,men won't write tales and poems praising your name and your feats,men won't call you heroes,people won't give you free stuff simply because you were a great warrior. sure your average soldier will never be a great warrior,but they can pride themselves extremely on serving under great warriors and on being in their batallions. even if they can't serve under one,they can aspire too and dream,and it was much easier to dream when the competition was much less then it is now.

the forms of pleasure they would get back then was completely different,so there is not much use in comparing life now to life back then.

people pride themselves on getting precious commodities(without god,all men are simply commodities in the eyes of men.the only difference from one man to another is their stats aka height,intelligence,money etc etc and how they can serve you),and the hardest commodities to obtain nowadays are women and ego worship(by ego worship i mean have people acknowleding your existence and being pleased at it).being military nowadays,doesn't give you either.

sorry if my post sounds stupid,but it's the best i can come up with.

My problem is that if everyone around me is able to achieve something and I’m not, does that not make me a loser? Hard to not feel inadequate when something that is so normal for everyone else to experience has always been a fantasy to me. It’s never really been about what others thought

April fools was 22 days ago

our culture there is a hierarchy among men implicitly based on sexual success which entails ruthless bullying of those who do not live up to expectations; most people don’t even recognize this as a cultural phenomenon but simply see it as a natural fact of life

Very based time then

View attachment 603109

Based af

Yes. Of-course, Mother was very religious and would chastise me for even slightly-sexual behavior.

My problem is that if everyone around me is able to achieve something and I’m not, does that not make me a loser?
“Loser” here is an intangible concept based on subjective cultural values that could just as easily not exist or even be seen in the exact opposite way. It’s all an arbitrary narrative in the end; you could choose to think of yourself as a loser on this kind of pretense, but why would you? It’s almost like a form of self harm for some people. The problem is that men are raised on the notion that these values are based on objective facts of reality and not just something people made up and chose to believe in.

I could just as easily say that Richard Ramirez and archetypal Chads as a whole are “losers” compared to Isaac Newton and Nikola Tesla. One could also call that “cope” and point out that society values the Chads attributes more. It just goes to show that these cultural perceptions only exists in people’s heads and aren’t necessarily grounded in objectivity.

This isn’t to say that sexlessness, lack of intimacy and social isolation are all a non-issue. There is undoubtedly a tangible impact to these things that people should address more empathetically.

The problem comes when you actually internalize and believe in these completely arbitrary cultural narratives about how male sexlessness is something to be ashamed of; most people don’t even realize that there’s an option not to.

It is important to not be virgin, even if yourself convinces that virginity is a bless, deep down you know it is awful to miss out the greatest pleasure in life, while being in the bottom of social status as an virgin (the older, the worse it is); not only that, but being a virgin means that your mind has not evolved as it should, you are stunted from your lack of romantix-sexual life, more childish and less developed than a sexhaver and more prone to the awful effects of inceldom and its loneliness. Nothing will ever make virginity good if you are an involuntary celibate.

It is important to not be virgin, even if yourself convinces that virginity is a bless, deep down you know it is awful to miss out the greatest pleasure in life, while being in the bottom of social status as an virgin (the older, the worse it is); not only that, but being a virgin means that your mind has not evolved as it should, you are stunted from your lack of romantix-sexual life, more childish and less developed than a sexhaver and more prone to the awful effects of inceldom and its loneliness. Nothing will ever make virginity good if you are an involuntary celibate.
Idk man. Ironically retaining your seed until the end of puberty will help you grow bigger and stronger. You will get the best out of puberty actually.

Since semen has the vital nutrients you need to grow,when ejaculating your testorone (which is crucial to physical growth) will go into sperm production rather than physical growth.

So I have to agree OP here. In a society where men are shamed for having sex before 20. We would have more taller,stronger and larger men. But obviously in this society. Your right

Idk man. Ironically retaining your seed until the end of puberty will help you grow bigger and stronger. You will get the best out of puberty actually.
I had thoughts of something along these lines. Care to share any links or studies on this? I'm curious.

Sex is not important. :foidSoy::foidSoy::soy::soy:

Proceeds to sex shame men if their views are different from them.

Again. Male virginity is treated as such because current society is rotten in gynocracy.

Gynocracy that states you value less if you have less validation or value for toilets.

Agree with the thread on all this being societal bullshit but no young man should waste his youth in virginity anyway. The imperative for sex is biological and requires somr degree of fulfilment.

just don't desire a partner bro

Good observation. Too many here underestimate the power that culture holds over people and unknowingly internalize current cultural values.