Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Society Doesn't Care About Your Trauma

MasterOfReality

MasterOfReality

trying to live my best life
★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59Hq94Loq74

This show proves that people don't care about the suffering that others go through. If you have any sort of trauma about anything, people will always view it as a laughing matter. I don't have any sort of trauma but I was ready to cry cause I feel so bad for the way these obviously mentally ill people are being paraded around like a clown show. I felt so bad seeing the looks of pure agony on their faces as the crowd was laughing at them. The olive lady at the end shattered my soul I feel so bad

comments are ERfuel

comments are ERfuel
For real man. I don't know why but the video paired with the comments made me the most angry at the world I may have ever felt. Even more so then when I first learned all the blackpill stuff. I don't know why but this really hits home for me

knowing how society treats men with trauma makes me want to rope
Imagine how bad it would be if these were men, look how horribly even the women were treated

Give society a nightmare to remembER

They care if you're a foid.