Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Society is 100% dependent on telling young boys that sex in high school isn't everything.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
Truth. In the past, a sub-80% man was promised and given a monogamous wife by society in return for his contributions. But now, it turns out that it's easier to bluepill young boys into believing that hard work will allow them to achieve the teenage love they missed out on. By the time they realize it, they're already old and their labor has already been siphoned away in the form of taxes that pay for women's welfare.

@ionlycopenow
You would have to be a really autistic or shut in chad to not get any approaches by women during your youth. If you completely change your life in college, you could go from mentalcel to slayer. The practical difference is that good looking people are nearly always in a positive feedback loop which makes them outgoing and confident alrady in kids age naturally. Only exception may be some terrorized child in an abusive alcoholic family. And they get the dark triad or end up with an "fuck it, all or nothing" attitude mostly ---> CHAD

Saying that you can never have sex after high school is bullshit, you can get married and be happy and all that if you have 5/10 looks or better, but you wont be a fairytale slayer that fucks JBs every day
If you were Chad you would always have been outgoing because even the few times you are outgoing, you get positive validation/attention.

Absolutely.

Whether you had sex in high school or not is essentially a litmus test as to whether you are a socially-adjusted, conventionally attractive individual.
Brutal HS pill :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

I suppose I agree with you on this Personality Inkwell.

Though I wouldn't say its completely "ovER" for a person as far as ascension is concerned unless they also go sexless throughout their college experience.

After that if they haven't "hit it" without paying they're pretty much fucked and may as well join us, Wizchan or r9k.

Unless of course they were never red pilled/black pilled during their life by the PUA sites or learned about the black pill here then they need to at least try that before coming here or the other sites and beginning to LDAR.

Very true. No amount of money or any other cope can make up for missed teen love. I'm almost 26 and the teenpill still gets to me. While I rotted playing video games, everyone else was having their first kiss, sex, teen love. It will fuck you up forever.
You and me both have permanent mental scars from missing out on formative human experiences. Your first kiss Is a huge milestone in a persons life.