Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Society is responsible for incel violence

You don't know what ancient Israelites looked like or what Jesus looked like.I have heard the Denmark tribe of Dan theory ,maybe or maybe not it's true ,who cares.
My brother in Christ, it is true

How else is it only us, the White race, who developed morality, while the Jew hates the pure and good, the Aryan male defends everything that is pure and good.

We are Gods chosen people, we should finally take that into account and wrestle with the Jew.

My brother in Christ, it is true

How else is it only us, the White race, who developed morality, while the Jew hates the pure and good, the Aryan male defends everything that is pure and good.

We are Gods chosen people, we should finally take that into account and wrestle with the Jew.
But the tribe of Dan was wicked cast out and disinherited,read the book of revelations and Dan lost his inheritance to a double tribe of Joseph through Manasseh
From the tribe of Judah 12,000 were sealed,

from the tribe of Reuben 12,000,

from the tribe of Gad 12,000,

6 from the tribe of Asher 12,000,

from the tribe of Naphtali 12,000,

from the tribe of Manasseh 12,000,

7 from the tribe of Simeon 12,000,

from the tribe of Levi 12,000,

from the tribe of Issachar 12,000,

8 from the tribe of Zebulun 12,000,

from the tribe of Joseph 12,000,

from the tribe of Benjamin 12,000.

But the tribe of Dan was wicked cast out and disinherited,read the book of revelations and Dan lost his inheritance to a double tribe of Joseph through Manasseh
From the tribe of Judah 12,000 were sealed,

from the tribe of Reuben 12,000,

from the tribe of Gad 12,000,

6 from the tribe of Asher 12,000,

from the tribe of Naphtali 12,000,

from the tribe of Manasseh 12,000,

7 from the tribe of Simeon 12,000,

from the tribe of Levi 12,000,

from the tribe of Issachar 12,000,

8 from the tribe of Zebulun 12,000,

from the tribe of Joseph 12,000,

from the tribe of Benjamin 12,000.
All Europeans.
We are the ancient Israelites.
Baldr was pretty much a early description of Jesus, the Dan lost their memory and it slowly came back as you can see in the sagas, there are too many similarities that it's just accidentally.

Heil Hitler, Christ is King.

All Europeans.
Baldr was pretty much a early description of Jesus, the Dan lost their memory and it slowly came back as you can see in the sagas, there are too many similarities that it's just accidentally.

Hitler and the Nazi's loved Hindu and Iranian culture ,Hitler said they would not embrace old pagan Norse and Germanic culture like Odin and Thor.Eichman spent 5 years in Kasmir studying Hinduism,the swastika was a Hindu good luck charm and the term Aryan was the Greek word for Iranian and yes Iranians and Indians are PIE's but the Nazi's favored Hindi and Iranian things not Nordic or Germanic things

I just can't afford to die just like that. If I am not destined to experience the pleasure of sex, then I will experience the pleasure of killing. I'm interested in seeing them in the face when they realize that their lives will no longer be the same.

All Europeans.

It's a misnomer that all ten northern tribes were lost ,actually massive numbers of refugees made it south before the northern Kingdom fell and modern Jews enbody all 12 tribes.
Tribes clearly made it to Yemen,Ethiopia,Eritrea and the Horn of Africa plus also evidence of tribes in India Asia and even Subsaharan Africa and likely yes Europe too.Europe is not the new Israel

it's silly how normies will list thousands of societal influences as an excuse for high crime in some disadvantaged (per their narrative) communities, but then turn their back to others (like incels) and play the neoliberal game of "everyone's responsible for their own fate"
the ultimate issue is that there are "protected characteristics" and it's lookists establishing what that means, so ultimately the Matthew principle takes place
This tbh

Yes. We should never blame ourselves it’s actually not our fault that this soyciety is pure shit and the worst it’s ever been in history. I would prefer to live in any other time period so I could at least fulfill my male desires. FUCK FOIDS AND FUCK NORMIE FAGGS
I rather live in a far Future where i can Be comstantly stimulated however i want ( mostly Through VR and hyper optimized Drugs )

I rather live in a far Future where i can Be comstantly stimulated however i want ( mostly Through VR and hyper optimized Drugs )
Fuck that. You wanna have sex with robots I see