Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment SOCIETY MUST START ALL OVER

Ranger_cel

Ranger_cel

Peak Primate
Elliot Roger, was a trailblazer for us, his logic behind the genocide of foids was sound. Foids need to be raped and used to please the incel population. Many of them will fortunately perish, but a decent amount should be kept to breed the next generation of foids. Foid breeding facilities will be created in mass after society has started anew with incels ruling. These facilities will be meant to collect new foids and to populate the world with more incel brethren. The ignorant foids will not have access to any knowledge of society, and will never learn any language or arts. By Darwinian theory, the need for intelligence in them will eventually dissipate. To the point where breeding and nothing more is simply a given from birth, no higher-order crucial thinking develops in the foid. This process isn't likely to succeed, given the chads and wealthy that run the countries behind the scenes.

With the growing ease of genetic engineering, it's entirely possible to develop a disease that targets the foid specifically, possibly targeting the two X chromosomes, ignoring individuals with an x and a y. Again, the ease gives rise to error, in that the contagion could mutate or most likely, spread without control. Again, the structure built up in society is too solid, and devotion to stopping the spreading of the virus would yield its prevention.

This brings us back to starting anew, all over again. The main goal is to eliminate the foids for the despair they've put us through. I want to see them experience pain in the highest sense. All means of torture, and any biological experiments to see what can be done to decrease their pain tolerance. Senses such as eyesight and hearing will be stripped from the foid, causing it to become dependent on smell, taste, and touch for mapping its surroundings. I propose methodically removing senses, with the purpose being which ones, if eliminated, give the greatest amplification of torture in all forms. Rape and pain should be commonplace in the foid. Again, this amazing reality wouldn't be possible in today's society. An incel can dream.

Lastly, since we're dreaming of the perfect incel utopia. I'd say colonizing a new world would be perfect. This new world will be ruled by us, and enslaved foids will transported off the planet, to Inceldia where a nightmare awaits them. The residents of inceldia, incels, will be able to do what they want with these foids. The government structure will be based upon Elliot Rogers ideal utopia for us incels. Where foid'cilities will breed the next generation of foids. With the abundance of foid bodies being accessible to all incels, society for us will rapidly expand, and prosper. As the focus is solely on the betterment of incels, with huge emphasis on breaking the foid to what it is. A cock sucking chad bitch, whose sole purpose should be the free use of its body by anyone. It shouldn't have any rights. Just pain. I like this idea and I'm working towards its fruition. I major in Aerospace engineering, and I like designing new ways to torture the foid in my free time.

Last edited:
nah... it just need to rid of the US

Fedposting is the new GrAYcel norm in 2024 it seems.

Shut up nigger you only have 3 post on account and joined date 2024 already talk about eliot you fucking glowie gray fed nigger