Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Society needs to fix the incel problem for the economy

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
I refuse to be productive in this society where I have no access to pussy. I can live on very little money which is preferable to wage slavery.

Can you imagine incel zoomers doing the jobs boomers and gen X did? We are already seeing massive labour shortages now boomers are retiring. Incels will never have the motivation to go to trade school to become electrians and plumbers even though the money is insane at the moment. Eventually the government will start discriminating on those who check out of society.

It will be women who suffer the most when it all comes crashing down, and I am looking forward to it. I don't mind living like a peasant and shitting in a field, I am used to it. We will see shaming tactics from women increase dramatically when they lose access to basic amenities.

I refuse to be productive in this society where I have no access to pussy. I can live on very little money which is preferable to wage slavery.

Can you imagine incel zoomers doing the jobs boomers and gen X did? We are already seeing massive labour shortages now boomers are retiring. Incels will never have the motivation to go to trade school to become electrians and plumbers even though the money is insane at the moment. Eventually the government will start discriminating on those who check out of society.

It will be women who suffer the most when it all comes crashing down, and I am looking forward to it. I don't mind living like a peasant and shitting in a field, I am used to it. We will see shaming tactics from women increase dramatically when they lose access to basic amenities.
The economy when 10 000 people can't have sex: