Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Society wants incels to be stoic and not complain about their suffering

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
Things society doesn’t want incels to do:
:no:Complain
:no:Talk about our problems (except with a therapist)
:no:Be insecure about our looks
:no:Be a misogynist
:no:Be sad/angry about our situation
:no:Show any emotions when we suffer other than indifference

What society wants us to do:
:yes:Never complain about life, if you want to complain talk to a therapist
:yes:If therapy doesn’t work try it again
:yes:Don’t hate women
:yes:Hate yourself
:yes:Actually don’t hate yourself because self loathing is annoying
:yes:Blame all your problems on toxic masculinity and gender roles/patriarchy
:yes:Don’t kill yourself, life will get better
:yes:Suffer in silence
:yes:Realize looks have zero effect on your life whatsoever, and any time you think you were mocked/rejected for your looks you were actually just making things up in your head

This is what we should do according to normies:soy:

Therapists are fucking retards. "Have you tried not thinking like that?" Doesn't solve my autism, hallucinations, anger issues, or homicidal thoughts.

Therapists are fucking retards. "Have you tried not thinking like that?" Doesn't solve my autism, hallucinations, anger issues, or homicidal thoughts.
I’ve never been to a therapist but I doubt it would solve any of my problems. It’s a scam, why would you pay a normie to give you normie advice

:yes:endlessly wageslave doing hard labor while chad and stacy gets universal basic income

:yes:endlessly wageslave doing hard labor while chad and stacy gets universal basic income
5EDEC2B4 B133 4E94 BEA4 DA931668B116

I’ve never been to a therapist but I doubt it would solve any of my problems. It’s a scam, why would you pay a normie to give you normie advice
I've never been to one either. A few weeks ago a random psychiatrist I had never met before forcibly confronted me and attempted to have me sent to a mental institution and he told me I was a schizophrenic.

Things society doesn’t want incels to do:
:no:Complain
:no:Talk about our problems (except with a therapist)
:no:Be insecure about our looks
:no:Be a misogynist
:no:Be sad/angry about our situation
:no:Show any emotions when we suffer other than indifference

What society wants us to do:
:yes:Never complain about life, if you want to complain talk to a therapist
:yes:If therapy doesn’t work try it again
:yes:Don’t hate women
:yes:Hate yourself
:yes:Actually don’t hate yourself because self loathing is annoying
:yes:Blame all your problems on toxic masculinity and gender roles/patriarchy
:yes:Don’t kill yourself, life will get better
:yes:Suffer in silence
:yes:Realize looks have zero effect on your life whatsoever, and any time you think you were mocked/rejected for your looks you were actually just making things up in your head

This is what we should do according to normies:soy:
All therapists are bluepilled as fuck. I could probably give better advice than some of the therapists I've been to :feelshaha:

I've never been to one either. A few weeks ago a random psychiatrist I had never met before forcibly confronted me and attempted to have me sent to a mental institution and he told me I was a schizophrenic.
lmao dude should have told him demons were telling you to dig his eyes out

Why did he think you were schizophrenic? Did a family member/friend call him to try to get you institutionalized or something?

I feel like most people suffer from a lack of understanding, and the media portrayal of incels being an organized terrorist group does not help the situation. They think this is some dark web hellscape while in reality, its closer to a bunch of lonely people being alone together.

I feel like most people suffer from a lack of understanding, and the media portrayal of incels being an organized terrorist group does not help the situation. They think this is some dark web hellscape while in reality, its closer to a bunch of lonely people being alone together.
Exactly, the media misrepresents us.

Even the people here who do say shit like they are gonna murder and rape people are joking 99% of the time

Exactly, the media misrepresents us.

Even the people here who do say shit like they are gonna murder and rape people are joking 99% of the time
We really need a little icon on the posts that indicates a joke, so that anyone can tell whether its a joke or not. Sometimes its hard for me to tell aswell, so I think it may be helpful

We are bullied by normies and by society, but they want us to do nothing and say nothing :feelsclown:

We really need a little icon on the posts that indicates a joke, so that anyone can tell whether its a joke or not. Sometimes its hard for me to tell aswell, so I think it may be helpful
That’s what “(in video game)” is for:feelsthink:

Therapists are modern scammers and grifters backed up by soy science.
This is why I was always against "muh science" from reddit.
They want you to cope and consume their latest products, and possibly be a guinea pig for the jews.

therapy doesn't work. most forms of "help" are just patronizing. I want to kill people who suggest that shit. :fuk:

Therapists are modern scammers and grifters backed up by soy science.
This is why I was always against "muh science" from reddit.
They want you to cope and consume their latest products, and possibly be a guinea pig for the jews.
Modern atheism is just Christianity but secular. Replace the word "god" with "science" and you'll see it's just the same idiocy.

Modern atheism is just Christianity but secular. Replace the word "god" with "science" and you'll see it's just the same idiocy.
Atheism is fine, it’s left wing politics and feminism that’s the problem

Dude we just have to TRUST SCIENCE it will fix global hunger in the future bro and we'll have flying cars and shit we just have to believe in it :soy:

Dude we just have to TRUST SCIENCE it will fix global hunger in the future bro and we'll have flying cars and shit we just have to believe in it :soy:
The only people who say that are the people who's understanding of science doesn't go beyond pop-sci articles.

I want to complain about your lack of foids:feelsdevil:

They don't want you to speak up about the unfairness men are experiencing because it could cause men to become angry and frustrated to the point where they start doing things that may destabilize society. They want you to be a good little silent bluepilled simp who will wife up some roastie after she's done riding the cock carousel.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back