Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Solo dinner at McDonald's

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
Slept through the whole day. Woke up to blood stains on my bed. Went to McDonald's at night and now I'm having my dinner there.

It's cozy af rn in this cold winter. :feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

Last edited:
my mcdonalds near me sucks major ass,all the bums eat there.

Only liked a McFlurry there.

I usually jerk off in the McDonalds bathroom and the lather up all the toilet seats with my seed. I usually get a mcdouble

DON´T FORGET TO JERK OFF IN TOILET OF MC DONALD AND SPREAD URINE ON THE FLOOR THIS USED TO BE MY DAILY ROUTINE IN CHILDHOOD (IN VIDEO GAME)
I used to do that when i’d go into local park toilets or public toilets

fuck, sounds like a good time

Makes me hungry rn

Sounds like you live in a safe/clean area.

I would never eat a fast food joint near where I live.

I only go inside mcdonalds whenever I happen to be in the safe and clean white/asian areas in silicon valley.
Its usually nice, warm, and clean. Good stuff man, cheers.

The normies and foids, absolutely despise mcdonalds and other fast food joints while I absolutely love them. Fast food joints are filled with subhumans, fatasses, poor people, and immigrants. Undesirables essentially. I embrace those marginalized people that the elitist normies here in SF look down on. Foids literally roll their eyes whenever they see a mcdonalds.

Last edited:
Slept through the whole day. Woke up to blood stains on my bed. Went to McDonald's at night and now I'm having my dinner there.

It's cozy af rn in this cold winter. :feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:
U must be menstrating, Chico

Sounds like you live in a safe/clean area.
I do, it's clean enough
Fast food joints are filled with subhumans, fatasses, poor people, and immigrants. Undesirables essentially. I embrace those marginalized people that the elitist normies here in SF look down on.
I mean as long as we get to safely enjoy our meal, all is good
Foids literally roll their eyes whenever they see a mcdonalds.
Haha right right

I usually jerk off in the McDonalds bathroom and the lather up all the toilet seats with my seed. I usually get a mcdouble
Epic That's What I Do Too Hit Orgasm.