Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Solution for problem of ugly men who somehow get a Tinder date

Worldwide EMP attack can't happen soon enough.

Too much for just sending ugly males to gulag. What if a foid spots an incel walking down the street and wants to report him? She's not going to match with him on tinder anyway. So how will she report? How's she gonna get rid of an ugly ass curry who's just minding his own business?

The solution is simple.

There are already many emergency buttons/poles like these in public places in the US.

web1_M-blue-light.jpg

The law enforcement can just modify those emergency poles a little bit and turn them into "Emergency Ugly-Male Eradication Buttons (EUMEB)".

Problem solved.

Every day society gets closer and closer to being the ultimate cuckoldry.

The law enforcement can just modify those emergency poles a little bit and turn them into "Emergency Ugly-Male Eradication Buttons (EUMEB)".
Effective for some, but what about NEETcels who never leave the house? I think they'll just make it like a compulsory registration like for the military... except instead of going to basic training you'd be going through an all-female death panel that decides whether you're too ugly to live.

Effective for some, but what about NEETcels who never leave the house? I think they'll just make it like a compulsory registration like for the military... except instead of going to basic training you'd be going through an all-female death panel that decides whether you're too ugly to live.
A very IQ proposal.

Women are instantly ready to hit the next button for the slightest fuck ups its absolutely insane how stuck up they become. I can understand if the guy is trying to rape you but in most cases the guy is on his best behavior and they walk all over him then get a free meal out of it

Starting 2020 good

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back