Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Solution: men are allowed to looksmax. Women aren't

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-
Solution: men are allowed to looksmax. Women aren't

a big reason why this world is gigahypergamous is foids frauding tactics

Filters, revealing clothing, makeup, surgery.

They should be banned from doing any of those things because it attracts men and chads higher than their smv match its frauding their genetics hard.

They should be banned but men should be allowed to do it to equal out hypergamy.

We use filters online, wear revealing clothing that shows off our muscles and dick prints, masc makeup, height and face surgeries

Biologically impossible

I feel like no one should be allowed to looksmaxx and chads and stacys should reproduce, cause in the long run that'll be better for kids.

The thing though, how would the species evolve? If women are even more selective in a world full of chads and so on, what do you think will happen?

I feel like no one will be able to feel sex as well or idk maybe people will forget about ugly people. Now look, one thing is certain, they'll kill ugly people, that's obvious, at least children, abortion rates will go up.

Now, idk I think this species would be smarter, people may finally be able to overcome the halo but they'll still outcast us and make us a different species. Only the aryan race will exist by the way.

They should be banned from doing any of those things because it attracts men and chads higher than their smv match its frauding their genetics hard.
BASED :yes:

WHORES SHOULDN'T HAVE THE RIGHTS TO HAVE PREFERENCE NATURE MADE THEM PHYSICALLY, INTELLECTUALLY, MENTALLY WEAK FOR A REASON :feelsUgh: