Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Some foids will buy engagement rings just so they can live off the man later

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
About 5 years ago my brothers GF bought engagement rings, because my brother was and still is very greedy and cheap, and he probably didn't want to get married, he wouldn't buy rings in the first place. (He has joked about leaving her and moving to the Phillipines which i think is what he really wants tbh. She's like 2 points below his looksmatch.) So she basically bought rings in order for them to marry later on and to live off him or leech of him for most of her life and to feel secure. He agreed to her buying the rings and they eventually married. Some foids will do this just so they can make the man their cash-cow or betabuxxer. If i ever manage to get a GF and a foid did this to me, i would leave her. A wedding costs like 10 grand, for just one day! Mad expensive, and the foid can divorce rape the guy whenever she wants. She barely works because she's lazy, mentally ill and she hates her life even if she lives in a big house with a rich man. Maybe it's her kids that makes her hate her life. The complete opposite of wife material.

Getting married to western foid is the most fucked up thing to do to oneself I can imagine of

As usual foids show psychopath & sociopath behaviour

About 5 years ago my brothers GF bought engagement rings, because my brother was and still is very greedy and cheap, and he probably didn't want to get married, he wouldn't buy rings in the first place. (He has joked about leaving her and moving to the Phillipines which i think is what he really wants tbh. She's like 2 points below his looksmatch.) So she basically bought rings in order for them to marry later on and to live off him or leech of him for most of her life and to feel secure. He agreed to her buying the rings and they eventually married. Some foids will do this just so they can make the man their cash-cow or betabuxxer. If i ever manage to get a GF and a foid did this to me, i would leave her. A wedding costs like 10 grand, for just one day! Mad expensive, and the foid can divorce rape the guy whenever she wants. She barely works because she's lazy, mentally ill and she hates her life even if she lives in a big house with a rich man. Maybe it's her kids that makes her hate her life. The complete opposite of wife material.
Mogger brother? I have one too, Mine was born chad, I was born incel, It sucks being lfiemogged with shit eye area and crooknose and excessive blaoting desiease

Mogger brother? I have one too, Mine was born chad, I was born incel, It sucks being lfiemogged with shit eye area and crooknose and excessive blaoting desiease
He mogs me despite being 7 years older than me. Better eye-area, younger looking, better jaw and chin, probably not a 4.5 inch dick like i have. The only thing he doesn't mog me in is graying because of his dark hair color. He also worked out all his life so he is much bigger than me and like 3cm taller. If i got a GF she would still probably be better looking or at the same looks level as his wife. It's hard to find an uglier wife than his tbh. He's cheated on her like 5 times during their 15 year long relationship JFL.

Getting married to western foid is the most fucked up thing to do to oneself I can imagine of
You’d have to be a special breed of fucked up to marry the women feminism infected

Women are a mistake, they’re a curse for men
we should lock em up in a basement & make civilization progress instead of destroying men (in minecraft)

we should lock em up in a basement & make civilization progress instead of destroying men (in minecraft)
The world would be so much fucking better if we replaced vaghats

For me wedding is useless. Expensive, loud and too much people

My mothers cousins wedding paid by the brides parents cost 120 000 sek, they divorced 4 years and one son later.

My mothers cousins wedding paid by the brides parents cost 120 000 sek, they divorced 4 years and one son later.
Ingen billig historia, bara för en dag. Det tar 1 och ½ år för mig att spara ihop till den summan.

Ingen billig historia, bara för en dag. Det tar 1 och ½ år för mig att spara ihop till den summan.
Samma här, 1-2 år minst, hennes farsa var en kapten på lyxkryssare så för honom var det 2-3 månaders pension, nu har de delad omhändertagande av pågafan :p