Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Some fucking whore today told me to buy her ice cream i told her no and she got mad and called me a creep.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
So finally i got out of my nest and left to get some goodies and as i was nearing the store i saw rather nice lookin jb foid approached me (who heightmogged me btw) when she began approaching i got both anxious and confused, i didn't know what this girl wanted from me, then she awkwardly stopped and coughed up a bit and told me in a bittchy tone 'ehm so hey can you buy me some ice cream?' this was my face when she said those words. :dafuckfeels::worryfeels: i replied 'wait what?' and this fucking bitch who demands shit from strangers told me 'whaaat you didn't hear me the first time man?' i replied 'yea i heard ya which is why i'm asking if you're alright in the head' then the sloot said 'what can't even be a man?' then at that point i just told her to go away and she proceeded to curse me and call me a creep.

Just the level of the sheer audacity of these whores that they expect random Men to buy them shit on the spot jfl.

Tell her she isn't entitled to ice cream!

kinda sounds like LARP

Tell her the only cream she will get come from your cock

JFL, that reminds of an old picture I found on /b/, some dude in his 30s, maybe 40s rocking an 80s-ish hairdo is sitting on a kitchen counter, looking directly into the camera with a heavily autistic look in his face and he's got ice cream on his cock. :lul: I always found it hilarious.

She wanted your dick bruh

How old do you think she was? That’s crazy

She was giving you signals bro! She's the one! :soy:

told me in a bittchy tone 'ehm so hey can you buy me some ice cream?'

the sloot said 'what can't even be a man?'
My guess is that she was a teen hooker, and since she was jb she couldn't say it straight in case you were an undercover pig.

"Wanna buy me some ice cream" = wanna fuck me?

"Can't even be a man?" = Don't want to get your dick wet?

"What a weirdo" = declining sex with a prime stacy?

You missed an opportunity op, i would have buyed her a 1$ ice cream just to be sure.

My guess is that she was a teen hooker, and since she was jb she couldn't say it straight in case you were an undercover pig.

You missed an opportunity op, i would have buyed her a 1$ ice cream just to be sure.
Yeah, it's probably a jb equivalent of "netflix and chill?" :chad: OP

Should have given her coom and call it ice cream

I would’ve replied “oh so ur asking me out on a date?” and after she says no id flip her off

How old do you think she was? That’s crazy

16-17? something like that.

Seems wayyy to far fetched.

Yeah, it's probably a jb equivalent of "netflix and chill?" :chad: OP

Lol i wish.

Heeheehee I understand cuz I’ve been here a long time

Ahhh i think i get it.

You guys are talking about Brendio's wife right? she had this avi i think.

Should have given her coom and call it ice cream

It was right outside my house, couldn't really pulled my dick out.

I would’ve replied “oh so ur asking me out on a date?” and after she says no id flip her off

Low Inhibiton.

16-17? something like that.
That is approaching the wall by todays standards.
Make up hides the damage caused by drinking, drugs, a shit diet and also the damage caused by wearing make up all the time ironically.

whore got owned :feelzez:

Drug addicted slut thinks men are her personal bank account.

kinda sounds like LARP

Fakecel if something like that never happened to you tbh.
I still remember years ago when a couple foids sat at my table in a McDonalds and started eating my fries. The security had to take them out.
Incels are targets, guys fucking realize it.

So finally i got out of my nest and left to get some goodies and as i was nearing the store i saw rather nice lookin jb foid approached me (who heightmogged me btw) when she began approaching i got both anxious and confused, i didn't know what this girl wanted from me, then she awkwardly stopped and coughed up a bit and told me in a bittchy tone 'ehm so hey can you buy me some ice cream?' this was my face when she said those words. :dafuckfeels::worryfeels: i replied 'wait what?' and this fucking bitch who demands shit from strangers told me 'whaaat you didn't hear me the first time man?' i replied 'yea i heard ya which is why i'm asking if you're alright in the head' then the sloot said 'what can't even be a man?' then at that point i just told her to go away and she proceeded to curse me and call me a creep.
More social interaction with a foid than I had in my life.

you could of said yes and as you approached the ice cream shop/ truck push her in front of oncoming traffic and scream you scream I scream we all scream for ice cream as her life force begins to fade .

you could of said yes and as you approached the ice cream shop/ truck push her in front of oncoming traffic and scream you scream I scream we all scream for ice cream as her life force begins to fade .

We're in peak simp era where that would actually work on a lot of guys.

I would just say "sorry I'm broke" to make the foid reflect on the notion that she is so useless she's begging broke fucks to buy things for her. :feelsLSD:

Just the level of the sheer audacity of these whores that they expect random Men to buy them shit on the spot jfl.
Let me help you out for future encounters like this. :society:

"Bitch, get your own money to buy your own shit. Oh, you want my money now? Are you going to suck my dick? No? Well, piss the fuck off then.":feelsEhh:

See how easy that is.:feelsdevil:
Nice. :society:

Last edited:
just ask if she can have sex with you if you do her the favor

We're in peak simp era where that would actually work on a lot of guys.

I would just say "sorry I'm broke" to make the foid reflect on the notion that she is so useless she's begging broke fucks to buy things for her. :feelsLSD:
Yes, peak simp era because a majority of men aren't getting laid and foids feel they can utilize such an environment for their own personal gain.
[And they do too very often.]

Yes, peak simp era because a majority of men aren't getting laid and foids feel they can utilize such an environment for their own personal gain.
[And they do too very often.]
Indeed, they are exploiting desperation. This is why the simps need the black pill, they have to realize the expenditures aren't raising their station (unless they're legitimately rich).

Larp.
If it wasnt larp, should have told her that you’re not her dad.

Indeed, they are exploiting desperation. This is why the simps need the black pill, they have to realize the expenditures aren't raising their station (unless they're legitimately rich).
True, but also I would add this, many of us including myself are ex-simps who have been financially taken advantage of by women swindled out of our money in various encounters without any personal reward for ourselves, they'll reach the blackpill:blackpill: one way or another guaranteed. :feelsEhh:

It's not a question of if, but rather a question of when. It is inevitable. :feelsclown::feelsjuice:

Last edited:
may be larp but reminder that most modern male normies would buy

based and ice cream pilled