Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Some good YouTube apk without ads.

Ventingblackpiller

Ventingblackpiller

Italiancel
★★★★
Somebody?
(Problem solved I am using newpie)

Last edited:
newpie or just use brave browser with youtube on mobile

youtubevanced if it still exists

newpie or just use brave browser with youtube on mobile
It Looks very good , thank you
(Mogger app, it reminds me of the old YouTube and can even download the video gg)

Last edited:
Youtube is in a constant war with adblock some weeks it works some it doesnt, Really just gotta wait for the adblock update, But dont get too comfortable cause Youtube Will counter the update, Also if you view Youtube through a japan vpn It wont prompt you for adblock removal.

Youtube is in a constant war with adblock some weeks it works some it doesnt, Really just gotta wait for the adblock update, But dont get too comfortable cause Youtube Will counter the update, Also if you view Youtube through a japan vpn It wont prompt you for adblock removal.
Thank you but i resolved the problem, I am using newpie

revanced extended, but can't recommend anything as it might have virus, if you don't want to riak anything and have programming knowledge you can go to one github link where they had all the resources to build it yourself, but I don't know or care it works, so I took a risk and installed yhe alredy packaged apk, and so far no problems