Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Some interesting things I noticed that happened to me during my time away from this forum

Doctor Manhattan

Doctor Manhattan

I Am Watching The Stars
-
I admit it was a few months of reflection and self-knowledge about my person in particular, seriously, I needed this shit or I would commit suicide with my AR .
###

• I realized that 100% nofap is the biggest shit you can do as an incel... In my opinion and experience, the ideal is not to fap every fuck day, but also not to go into abstinence (we don't have pussy)

• When you find your ideal hobbies, LDAR doesn't become a means of "escape from your problems", but you end up finding genuine pleasure in that shit! I found my way in music and it brought me some peace.

• Call me volcel, but I had the chance to fuck a land whale worthy of reddit's sewers, but I rejected it, sorry brocels... but I'd rather die incel than submit to this shit! You pay stacies whores to hook up with you, and then you end up getting the chance to fuck a woman 3x your weight? no thanks, fuck this shit . *** INCEL4LIFE***

• I walked away from all the remnants of "friendships" that I still had left, and to be honest? I feel much better. When you're on your own minding your own shit, it's a thousand times better than having a bunch of normies judging every step you try to take in life.

• I bought new weapons and games

• I have made some investments and I am satisfied that they are giving me over a short period of time.

• I'm spending less money on whores and more on myself

Damn brocels, so many things happened to me during this time... but I can't stay away from this forum, but I need to keep balance here .

ODB4MC5qcGVn

Basically you came back just to brag and admit to being volcel. Fuck you

Nigga, when did you get back? Leave again, pls

Godspeed to you. I agree about the nofap part. Its a golden middle road, if you have no libido you transform to a 80 year old man essentially. If you masturbate every day, you're not going to have that libido. And also if you never do anything sexual, the libido withers away.

If you don't miss your normie friends then it might be better to be alone. Being alone is indeed better than being judged and looked down on.

Please brocel, don't lose your money on cryptocurrencies. Or at least, only invest what you're willing to lose and occasionally cash out gains, at least to break even.

Good for you , Most People cant be content by themselfs .

Buy bitcoin and gold. The great reset is coming. Don’t say I didn’t warn you

Ngl I feel that working 8h a day is not that bad because I have shit to do. Maybe things will deteriorate in the future but for now I feel happier doing and learning new things than rotting in my room browsing this site for 8-10h a day, kek