Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Some lives are not worth living.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Nothing more pathetic than some sexless nerdy defective subhuman engaging in nerdy things because he uses it as escapism.
Even if you become an university professor this doesn't matter.
Life without genuine connections, without people showing genuine interest in you isn't worth living.
No one really needs your worthless books or lectures and then you die, no one would remember you after.
No one was genuinely attracted to you, no one lusted after you...
It's not even a life if you're only focused on 'intellectual' stuff

It doesn't matter.

I wish i was low iq low inhib Chad with lots of friends and connections living my life without thinking about anything.

Good point. Especially as most "intellectual achievements" smartcels cope with are not memorable things. Nikola Tesla will be remembered despite being incel, but not 170 IQ Zhang who came 3rd place in some international mathematics Olympiad. To be remembered for intellectual achievements as a curry or rice the bar is Terrence Tao level (literally over 200 IQ)

Are you tryna get me to rope bruv. I keep noticing you make depressing posts like this aimed toward autistic/geek types.

Facts. Thats why I never gave a shit about high school, college and shit like that.

Wrong, intellectual pursuits are based and lifefuel. Fuck normies and their social lives. I'll be in my mommy's basement building a microcontroller robot.

Are you tryna get me to rope bruv. I keep noticing you make depressing posts like this aimed toward autistic/geek types.
I far as I remember this is my first post about futility of intellectual achievement.
Being intellectual is great when you don't struggle with other things in life.

Wrong, intellectual pursuits are based and lifefuel. Fuck normies and their social lives. I'll be in my mommy's basement building a microcontroller robot.
I wanted to create thread about one genius a few years ago but was too lazy.
Maybe I will do it.

Whatever you say, mom.

Nothing more pathetic than some sexless nerdy defective subhuman engaging in nerdy things because he uses it as escapism.
Life without genuine connections, without people showing genuine interest in you isn't worth living.
No one really needs your worthless books or lectures and then you die, no one would remember you after.
Nothing matters if you're ugly, your life has ended before it even began, nothing you do matters.

It doesn't matter how successful you become you'll always be an utter failure like myself.

Life's a gamble, you either make it (as in good genetics) or fall thru the cracks (most of us here), so... that's all there is to it. There is no mystery, there is only the game of "chance" and that game is rigged by circumstances beyond our control or understanding. Nuff said.

This post makes me want to rope even more. I still have some things I want to do but I don't know how long will I be able to take it. As Saint Hamudi said "Every cope has an end"

Last edited:
:feelskek:
youtube is filled with them
"goku vs big 3 is not even close"
:soy:

This post makes me want to rope even more. I still have some things I want to do but I don't know how long will I be able to take it. As Saint Hamudi said "Every cope has an end"
Don't take things close to heart.
This post is my venting; it's not some carved in stone objective reality.
Maybe for some people studying or pursuing intellectual goals work.

It’s always pleasurable to take someone life’s. I understand why they are soo many serial killer who are addicted to their murders, especially those who fuck the corpse afterward.

I been thinking of this. The fact we will die with no good memories and no one remembering us just hurts meanwhile our competitors start telling tales of there good experiences

would you rather get a billion dollars tax free or be 6'1", a 10/10 face and 105 IQ?

Pointing out the obvious. A lot of lives aren’t worth living

Agreed. im tired of normies telling subhumans not to rope because they still got something to live for. Like what ?