Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Some Males are Part of the Problem

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Yet another fag from high school has the chance to get a legit 9.5/10 virgin waifu (No lies, will PM Insta only to users I most trust) and he passes it up because she is "too clingy"

What sort of dystopia did these retards grow up in where getting an innocent virgin girl to be completely infatuated with you is a BAD thing? These people have some of the sickest and most depraved minds of all time. YOU LITERALLY HAVE THE CHANCE TO LOCK DOWN AN INNOCENT WAIFU AND BE HER ONE AND ONLY AND HAVE HER BE COMPLETELY OBSESSED WITH YOU BUT YOU PASS IT UP BECAUSE YOU'D RATHER BE A "PUMP AND DUMP" ARTIST YOU ABSOLUTE MORONIC SWINE.

People like this are just as guilty of defiling the marriage pool. Complete DUMBASSES.

Last edited:
The game is rigged in their favour. The only difference between a Chad and a Stacey is that Chads can feel pity for us, while Stacey's most positive emotion for us is disgust

The game is rigged in their favour. The only difference between a Chad and a Stacey is that Chads can feel pity for us, while Stacey's most positive emotion for us is disgust

Everyone's part of the problem.

Chads dont feel pity, JFL at the Chad worship on this forum, they dont give af about us.

Thirsty beta cucks are the only problem

It's like being given a delicious meal for free and just tossing it on the ground, Chads are some of the most ungrateful beings on earth.

Why the fuck wouldn't you want a clingy girlfriend?! That's always been my biggest wish, to find finding who genuinely loves me and looks forward to spending time with me. She probably wants to spend the rest of her life with him and he finds that a bad thing.

Why the fuck wouldn't you want a clingy girlfriend?! That's always been my biggest wish, to find finding who genuinely loves me and looks forward to spending time with me. She probably wants to spend the rest of her life with him and he finds that a bad thing.

This x100. She better fucking love me enough to be clingy. Unfortunately most men only care about sex and don't want to be 'bothered' with love..

PM me, boyo. It's very hard to a woman to resist the cult of promiscuity promoted on college campus. The "YOLO" mentality.

What a fucking retard, what type of universe is this faggot in to be able to just turn down such a opportunity that incels would KILL for.

PM me the insta bro

and yeah, this fucker deserves to be crucified, tbh.

what a fucking low iq faggot, if he said that shit to my face i'd have a hard time not taking a pen and gouging his eyes out, and these are the people who get all the opportunities in life, people who ABSOLUTELY DO NOT DESERVE IT

What a fucking retard, what type of universe is this faggot in to be able to just turn down such a opportunity that incels would KILL for.

normies, chads, and stacies exist on different planes of consciousness from us.

Feel free to PM.

Ask him to pass her on to you. You are chadlite anyway if I'm correct

Pm me nig, fuck I hate this is, the curiosity will kill me.

she's not a 9.5/10 as OP says, but she's easily a 7-7.5, that guy is a fucking INSANE faggot for passing her up. complete ER-fuel, any incel would be absolutely BLESSED to have such a girl.
Pm me the pics then.