Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Some people here don’t know what a real chad looks like

Is Elliot Rodger a chadlite or normie at best?

op when you say having a strong jaw can make people look weird I think you're referring to an underbite. Underbite means that your lower thrid grew well, but your maxilla is recessed. If your maxilla is recessed it can give the illusion that your lower jaw is too big, when it's the maxilla that is actually the issue.

before and after moving the maxilla forward
Before%2B%2526%2BAfter%2B4.jpg

op when you say having a strong jaw can make people look weird I think you're referring to an underbite. Underbite means that your lower thrid grew well, but your maxilla is recessed. If your maxilla is recessed it can give the illusion that your lower jaw is too big, when it's the maxilla that is actually the issue.

before and after moving the maxilla forward
Before%2B%2526%2BAfter%2B4.jpg
Having a jawline isn’t necessary to be a chad most of the time

That's chadlite. This is Chad, OP.

Fgh

are you trolling man?

Becky is more attractive to me ngl.
But this just proves men have more variety in the stuff they like while they women act in hive mind

Are you kidding me? He has blue colored eyes and have sharper jawline than Freddie.

@Colvin76 this is chadlite for @Edmund_Kemper
Having a strong jawline doesn’t make you a chad. Freddie prinze jr was a guy who every foid had a crush on.
are you trolling man?
No
Becky is more attractive to me ngl.
But this just proves men have more variety in the stuff they like while they women act in hive mind
The becky is almost a stacylite

Having a strong jawline doesn’t make you a chad. Freddie prinze jr was a guy who every foid had a crush on.
Sharp jawline affects your facial value. Freddie had halo due to his status, that's why holes had crush on him. If you do experiment with this guy pic vs young Freddie in a country where holes don't know about Freddie status, he would get far more matches than Freddie.

Sharp jawline affects your facial value. Freddie had halo due to his status, that's why holes had crush on him. If you do experiment with this guy pic vs young Freddie in a country where holes don't know about Freddie status, he would get far more matches than Freddie.
No Freddie was genuinely a chad. If he was at my high school he’d be the most popular guy there. Some famous guy don’t even attract women as much
are you now saying o pry is a chad? wtf is this shit
Wtf are you?

why would a 22 year old be this obsessed with a guy from 2 decade ago

you said you called o pry a normie nnigger are you all there?
He also thinks having a good jaw doesn't matter for looks/attraction :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: .

He is a high effort troll.

He also thinks having a good jaw doesn't matter for looks/attraction :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: .

He is a high effort troll.
Having a strong jaw can make you look weird. Many chads I’ve met don’t have the strongest jaws and they got foids all over them. Jawline isn’t always helpful
ROFL, this is a faked-up, surgerymaxxed and photoshopped low-tier Becky
No she doesn’t have surgery at all and no photoshop. That’s a gigastacy. Every foid looks bad without makeup
normie

low-tier normie
Normie? Freddie prinze jr could’ve got any foid to date him even if he wasn’t famous

Having a strong jaw can make you look weird. Many chads I’ve met don’t have the strongest jaws and they got foids all over them. Jawline isn’t always helpful
No. Jawline only gets bad when you get a steve-from-minecraft jaw.

Don't confuse "good strong jaw" with "minecraft blocky face jaw".

No. Jawline only gets bad when you get a steve-from-minecraft jaw.

Don't confuse "good strong jaw" with "minecraft blocky face jaw".
Freddie has a jaw

When u realize there aren’t any real stacy’s, only beckies who are really good at applying fake up.
There are, just some of them are fake

Everyone else seems to agree with me too, so sorry man you're wrong