Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Some people here really do have no lives

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
10% spamming ID
I’m not saying your looks aren’t holding you back but if you sit in the house postmaxing all day making thread after thread then you’re definitely not helping yourself it’s good to get some sort of socialization otherwise you’ll end up being so inhib and non NT that you’ll almost be a caveman

Are you so schizo you're referring to yourself in second person?

Speak for yourself OP

But yeah you're right social isolation is as much a problem for incels as being subhuman. However they are well intertwined. Being subhuman makes it very difficult to escape isolation. Normalfags say "just get out there and socialize bro" because they can actually do that. While a balding no-chinned manlet really can't unless someone takes pity on him.

We’re subhuman retards

Nigger you postmaxx more than anybody

Speak for yourself OP
I saw OP's face hes not even bad looking, he's the aaverage black thuggish looking guy, unless he's larping. Alot of his post are just ironic now

We’re subhuman retards
What we need to do is be associating with other subhuman retards. Like join a tabletop gaming club or something. But it's hard because the other subhumans don't go outside either. I'm just so sick of rotting in this gay room.

@Pepecel when are you going to hit 100k? Any big plans when you do?

I saw OP's face hes not even bad looking, he's the aaverage black thuggish looking guy, unless he's larping. Alot of his post are just ironic now
Ded srs? Did he dm you his face?

Ded srs? Did he dm you his face?
well it wasnt a selfie... it could have been a fake pic but I did some research nothing about it so probably real and it fits his framelet description but he look like the same black dude you'd see in a nigga's music video on in the hood

Did you attempt to TinEye the photo? :feelsjuice:

If it's not a LARP, then it all depends on how tall he is. :feelshehe:

Did you attempt to TinEye the photo? :feelsjuice:

If it's not a LARP, then it all depends on how tall he is. :feelshehe:
he looked short as well, but hes 100% not ugly and thugmaxxed he can 100% ascend, and his self defeating posts and the way he describes himself is way fucking off since he says he's truecel all the time lmoa

well it wasnt a selfie... it could have been a fake pic but I did some research nothing about it so probably real and it fits his framelet description but he look like the same black dude you'd see in a nigga's music video on in the hood
If you reverse searched it and nothing came up then chances are it’s a real pic. Anyway, just goes to show OP is one of many other mentalcels or perhaps he’s just trolling

If you reverse searched it and nothing came up then chances are it’s a real pic. Anyway, just goes to show OP is one of many other mentalcels or perhaps he’s just trolling
he's definitely not trolling, his autism is probably really bad.... the way he chats and talks is just.... damn. No wonder why he can't get laid even thugmaxxed

he's definitely not trolling, his autism is probably really bad.... the way he chats and talks is just.... damn. No wonder why he can't get laid even thugmaxxed
Did you reverse search the picture? :feelshehe:

What we need to do is be associating with other subhuman retards. Like join a tabletop gaming club or something. But it's hard because the other subhumans don't go outside either. I'm just so sick of rotting in this gay room.
Piss in the room and on the walls

My life is the military

I’m not saying your looks aren’t holding you back but if you sit in the house postmaxing all day making thread after thread then you’re definitely not helping yourself it’s good to get some sort of socialization otherwise you’ll end up being so inhib and non NT that you’ll almost be a caveman
postmaxxers are gods, we are just npcs to support them and give validation

moved to sewers:feelskek: