Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Some photos of my high school bully

• Thread starter Deleted member 31093
  • Start date
this is suspicious

anyhow, instead of chad worship, why don't you go do something?
What the fuck is this comment??? He got bullied and likely had his self esteeem destroy and you're giving him IT level "go do something about it"??

It's all about personality :soy: :soy:

@Liszt - What kind of fucking retard takes the time to look up and save images of their bully?

This is some masochistic faggotry, if you said you wanted to fuck him I wouldn't be surprised at this point

I'm more likely to believe you are some greycel larp, and actually the guy in the image (trying to troll the forum) than believe you actually took the time to save (or copy the links) and upload his pictures here, just to show who bullied you
This

What the fuck is this comment??? He got bullied and likely had his self esteeem destroy and you're giving him IT level "go do something about it"??
Stop and think about what I mean by "go do something".

This

Stop and think about what I mean by "go do something".
You're pushing your line on the IT soy thing, huh? Embrace it fag

this is suspicious

anyhow, instead of chad worship, why don't you go do something?
:soy::soy::soy::soy:

@Liszt - What kind of fucking retard takes the time to look up and save images of their bully?

This is some masochistic faggotry, if you said you wanted to fuck him I wouldn't be surprised at this point

I'm more likely to believe you are some greycel larp, and actually the guy in the image (trying to troll the forum) than believe you actually took the time to save (or copy the links) and upload his pictures here, just to show who bullied you
I think you are crazy, seriously

Last edited:

That idea was already proposed by someone before you. OP declined it and OP's story checks out. Most likely not a LARP.

He got the face of someone I want to run over his face with a vehicle in Grand Theft Auto with a wanted 1 rating.

Low caste foids in cities only want Brahmins
I feel ya my fellow chamar bro.

In some retrospective, the foids might get a beating unless the caste system has changed in recent years.

in the 90s our teachers told us that bullies were insecure, bad home life blah blah. They said they’ll be the ones pumping our gas for our $100,000 Lexus on our way to work as a top executive for a Fortune 500.

Obviously no. The ones that bullied me were Chads and chadlites, mostly from rich families and absolutely worshipped at my school because they were good soyball players. This is why the bullying never stopped because nepotism. Our school just had to have an amazing football team at the expense of the weak and ugly wanting to rope. They’d force us to goto pep rallies and get SUPER PUMPED as we sat in the gymnasium and watched our bullies and their cum bucket cheerleaders mock us even more.

My bullies went on to have great fulfilling lives and I became a heroin addict.

this world lol

learn kapoeira and kick the shit out of him

in the 90s our teachers told us that bullies were insecure, bad home life blah blah. They said they’ll be the ones pumping our gas for our $100,000 Lexus on our way to work as a top executive for a Fortune 500.

Obviously no. The ones that bullied me were Chads and chadlites, mostly from rich families and absolutely worshipped at my school because they were good soyball players. This is why the bullying never stopped because nepotism. Our school just had to have an amazing football team at the expense of the weak and ugly wanting to rope. They’d force us to goto pep rallies and get SUPER PUMPED as we sat in the gymnasium and watched our bullies and their cum bucket cheerleaders mock us even more.

My bullies went on to have great fulfilling lives and I became a heroin addict.

this world lol
This is mostly because of whore foids. If bullies didnt experience attraction from foid cunts, they wouldnt be so prolific.

I feel ya my fellow chamar bro.

In some retrospective, the foids might get a beating unless the caste system has changed in recent years.
I’m adivasi (ST)

I’m adivasi (ST)
I think caste is cope though, unless you're going for an arranged marriage. No curry foid ever wondered what caste your bully was before sucking his dick.

I think caste is cope though, unless you're going for an arranged marriage. No curry foid ever wondered what caste your bully was before sucking his dick.
Yeah you’re right no foid cares about the bully’s caste but since upper castes usually have more European admixture they’re fairer, taller and better looking than low castes which automatically makes them more desirable to foids

It's only his "pain" that matters

screenshotting and cropping 3 pictures takes like 2 minutes unless you’re a boomer

Why waste two minutes of your life doing some pathetic masochistic shit, it doesn't make any sense

It would be like a female rape victim screenshotting images of her rapist and talking about it in a group posting his image around WITH NO INTENTION OF GETTING ANY RETRIBUTION, SHE'S JUST DOING IT TO "SHOW HER RAPIST".

It makes no sense at all, its just plain masochism, there is no end goal

Why waste two minutes of your life doing some pathetic masochistic shit, it doesn't make any sense

It would be like a female rape victim screenshotting images of her rapist and talking about it in a group posting his image around WITH NO INTENTION OF GETTING ANY RETRIBUTION, SHE'S JUST DOING IT TO "SHOW HER RAPIST".

It makes no sense at all, its just plain masochism, there is no end goal
Words read = 0

I refuse to look up my old bully for fear of the suicidal thoughts it would bring upon me

I refuse to look up my old bully for fear of the suicidal thoughts it would bring upon me
I didn’t look him up he randomly came in my Instagram chadfish acc suggestions

I didn’t look him up he randomly came in my Instagram chadfish acc suggestions
Thats awful ngl. Find anything interesting while chadfishing?

It’s a new account so nothing much really. I’m planning on doing some things soon tho
Cool. Some of the most fucked up insights into foids i have ever seen were from blackpills they dropped while being chadfished by others on here. Like one time somebody posed as a turbo chad on tinder who was a convicted child molester (said in the bio) and there were literal dozens of foids who didnt care and still wanted chad. Another chad was an ex isis fighter and he got matches too

Cool. Some of the most fucked up insights into foids i have ever seen were from blackpills they dropped while being chadfished by others on here. Like one time somebody posed as a turbo chad on tinder who was a convicted child molester (said in the bio) and there were literal dozens of foids who didnt care and still wanted chad. Another chad was an ex isis fighter and he got matches too
Yeah I’ve seen that. I’m gonna try Chadpreetfishing in India and post the results if i get the motivation to do it

Words read = 0
:feelskek::feelskek:
if this was larp then he wouldn't bother posting this at all. and how can he troll the whole forum with this? he won't get anything out of this anyway if it actually is a larp so stop with your ridiculous half arsed accusations.

Last edited:
Reservationmax bro
My only cope
:feelskek::feelskek:

if this was larp then he wouldn't bother posting this at all. and how can he troll the whole forum with this? he won't get anything out of this anyway if it actually is a larp so stop with your ridiculous half arsed accusations.
Just put that IT fag on ignore. His oneitis probably got pumped and dumped by Chadpreet